Second Account

Goose

Second Account

Post by Goose »

Hey all...

Just trying to get a second account for myself... however when i try to make an account it just says I cannot connect with origin. My first account is working fine.

I would like to mention though that my brother and my friend have created accounts at my place and I am wondering if that may have sent out the IP with the three accounts??

anyone have ne suggestions??

Goose

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Second Account

Post by Bigoud »

do you launch razor again for the second account ?

have you removed the box OSI encryption ?
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Goose wrote:Hey all...

Just trying to get a second account for myself... however when i try to make an account it just says I cannot connect with origin. My first account is working fine.

I would like to mention though that my brother and my friend have created accounts at my place and I am wondering if that may have sent out the IP with the three accounts??

anyone have ne suggestions??

Goose
I had a similar problem where I had created 2 accounts. Then my wife created an account. Thats 3 accts per my IP.
I then wanted to create a 3rd account and I could not, I also suspected it was due to the IP tracking of accounts. I changed the MAC address of my routers interface to the cable-modem, then cycled the power on my cablemodem, and I got a different IP. I was then able to create my 3rd account. I reverted my router back to it's original MAC address and IP address and I am able to use all 3 of my accounts, and my wife's single account simultaneously. I did not test the method beyond the 4 accounts total since I have no need of it.

Maahes

Post by Maahes »

orionsune wrote:
I had a similar problem where I had created 2 accounts. Then my wife created an account. Thats 3 accts per my IP.
I then wanted to create a 3rd account and I could not, I also suspected it was due to the IP tracking of accounts. I changed the MAC address of my routers interface to the cable-modem, then cycled the power on my cablemodem, and I got a different IP. I was then able to create my 3rd account. I reverted my router back to it's original MAC address and IP address and I am able to use all 3 of my accounts, and my wife's single account simultaneously. I did not test the method beyond the 4 accounts total since I have no need of it.
There really is no need for all this. We do allow every player to have 3 accounts. If you are in a similar situation all you need to do is page or pm an administrative staff member who will be able to verify your situation and create additional accounts. Also note that even though you have additional accounts the 4 client connection limit will remain.