So where on earth would I fit in.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Los Muertos

So where on earth would I fit in.

Post by Los Muertos »

Used to play UO on the great lakes server. Im finishing up a bard right now to fund my pvp characters. I would like to find a guild that pvps preferably in groups, as well as other things. Maybe even a pk guild if it wasn't the type that is just pure jerk.

Unlucky for me, I know absolutely nobody on this server. Any guilds recruiting that meets this criteria?

Teph

Re: So where on earth would I fit in.

Post by Teph »

Los Muertos wrote:Used to play UO on the great lakes server. Im finishing up a bard right now to fund my pvp characters. I would like to find a guild that pvps preferably in groups, as well as other things. Maybe even a pk guild if it wasn't the type that is just pure jerk.

Unlucky for me, I know absolutely nobody on this server. Any guilds recruiting that meets this criteria?
nice pks? hmmmm................................................................................................ oooh i know try turtle bay theyre pretty gay

Los Muertos

Post by Los Muertos »

Hey thanks alot man, that was probably the most useful thing I have ever read. *thumbs up*

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Los Muertos wrote:Used to play UO on the great lakes server. Im finishing up a bard right now to fund my pvp characters. I would like to find a guild that pvps preferably in groups, as well as other things. Maybe even a pk guild if it wasn't the type that is just pure jerk.

Make an Orc and join URK.

Nashringa
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nashringa »

Take a look at Zog empire los, they have a war stone and a blue stone. Kind of active pvp but alot of people still training.

Los Muertos

Post by Los Muertos »

Thanks alot guys.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”