Good Guy RP guilds

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Rehsif

Good Guy RP guilds

Post by Rehsif »

Any good guy RP guilds out there? I'm having trouble sorting through all these threads. I am thinking of playing UO again casually and UO secondage seems like it has a healthy community.

Over time, I've found I like good guy RP better than evil so any help in finding something would be appreciated.

Grake

Re: Good Guy RP guilds

Post by Grake »

Hrm.. I don't know of many "good" RP guilds on the server currently, but I may be wrong. If you like to fight the "evil" on the shard, you may look to join up with Turtle Bay. You would then be able to fight the mighty Zog Empire along with them. Granted, it may be a futile task, but you might have fun attempting it at least.

On the other hand, you could always look to join the Empire itself. If you'd like more information, go to www.thezogempire.com and read up. The Empire is definitely not for everyone.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Yea, Keepers of the Light. Defending justice and what-not.

Some members are better at keeping IC than others *coughvincough* :P

but we're pretty RP-oriented.

You can find us at www.theKtL.com/forums/
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

I dunno about the guys guild being good above me since he has "Chumfucked" in his sig. :-/ hehe

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Thraximus Zog wrote:I dunno about the guys guild being good above me since he has "Chumfucked" in his sig. :-/ hehe
Click it. It's a picture of chum getting me with a trapped box.

Put it in cause it funny.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

-D- Dreadlord XII

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Grake wrote:Hrm.. I don't know of many "good" RP guilds on the server currently, but I may be wrong. If you like to fight the "evil" on the shard, you may look to join up with Turtle Bay. You would then be able to fight the mighty Zog Empire along with them. Granted, it may be a futile task, but you might have fun attempting it at least.

On the other hand, you could always look to join the Empire itself. If you'd like more information, go to http://www.thezogempire.com and read up. The Empire is definitely not for everyone.
He is looking for a roleplaying guild, not a group of ten people who's entire existence is harassing Turtle Bay. Nice try though... :roll:

Jaded Gamer

Post by Jaded Gamer »

Guardians of Destiny is a 'good' aligned guild with light rp.

It seems that most people want to rp 'evil' the server is very full of evil groups.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”