An Introduction, Question about Animal Lore and Houses

Moderator: Support Moderators

YurdltheTurtle

An Introduction, Question about Animal Lore and Houses

Post by YurdltheTurtle »

You might have seen me around on my toon: HowIMineForFish? (No ? in the name but that is his official name :P )

That's my intro. Now for the Q:

Does Animal Lore have an affect on your Animal Taming skill?

IE: Would a GM ALore and Tamer have an easier time taming a Drake as opposed to somebody with just Taming?

How often should you feed your new pet? Does your pet get full just like your character does or can it essentially eat an infinite amount of food? Would intaking a lot of food in a very short period of time (if that was possible) increase it's happiness, or is that value only increased periodically with feeding?

Lastly: Has every inch of space on this shard been taken up by housing?!

Cheers,
Vin
"I HAVE THE CAPE. I MAKE THE FUCKING WOOSH NOISES."

Maahes

Re: An Introduction, Question about Animal Lore and Houses

Post by Maahes »

From http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?title=Animal_Lore

"Animal Lore has three functions.

The first purpose is that it acts like Anatomy in respect to Healing, so that with 60 Animal Lore and 60 Veterinary you can cure your pet from poisons. However 80/80 in both skills will not allow you to resurrect your pet.

The second purpose for this skill is to enhance Animal Taming in that the pet orneriness check is made by comparing the creatures "tameable at" level to 80% of the masters Tame skill plus 20% of the masters Lore skill.

The third purpose is for checking your pet's status. As time goes on, your pet will require an upkeep of food, it's happiness decays overtime and can only be replenished by feeding it."

There is still quite a bit of housing space left here, maybe only castles would be harder to place.
Hope this helps :)
Welcome to Second Age!

Naljier

Re: An Introduction, Question about Animal Lore and Houses

Post by Naljier »

how long does it take an animal to go feral from tottally full?

Return to “New Player Help”