Furny Dye Tub

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Furny Dye Tub

Post by a swallow »

Is anyone selling one of these? If so how much? You can send me a PM. Thanks!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Re: Furny Dye Tub

Post by Capitalist »

Ten castle deeds
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Oh im sry, I ment anyone but vega (and his friends) with a price that is legit. Not a ridiculous price. Thanks!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

My friend will proxy sell his for ten mill
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

a swallow wrote:Oh im sry, I ment anyone but vega (and his friends) with a price that is legit. Not a ridiculous price. Thanks!

Don't pay anything over 4mil or it's a ripoff.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

ultra wrote:
a swallow wrote:Oh im sry, I ment anyone but vega (and his friends) with a price that is legit. Not a ridiculous price. Thanks!

Looks like the last one on the forums sold for 5mil... I'm pretty sure a deal went down outside of the forums for 6...

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=61122&start=30
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:I'm pretty sure a deal went down outside of the forums for 6...
u 'avin a snitch m8¿
^

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
ultra wrote:

Looks like the last one on the forums sold for 5mil... I'm pretty sure a deal went down outside of the forums for 6...

Well not my fault they can't haggle. Personally I wouldn't go over 3 mil, and I would still get one.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

equal ratio of smug to stupid
^

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

ultra wrote:
Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
ultra wrote:

Well not my fault they can't haggle. Personally I wouldn't go over 3 mil, and I would still get one.
Get me one for 3 and I'll give you 4 for it. Easy profit, right?
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

ultra wrote:
Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
ultra wrote:

Who is this wonderful person you are going to buy from?

I can respect being guarded about spending hard earned gold, but honestly i respect orphea more because that players puts himself out there realistically instead of being blatantly delusional.

Return to “Rares”