5/28/2016 duel session

Topics related to Second Age
SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

5/28/2016 duel session

Post by SaibotMK »

Edit: just highlighted the whole duel session may as well.

It starts at 16:30, more people come in later.

https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch/v/69376220
Last edited by SaibotMK on Sun May 29, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Capitalist

Re: Way to avoid/cancel Qing up Arm/Disarm?

Post by Capitalist »

Don't smash your hotkeys, the end.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Gork

Post by Gork »

SaibotMK wrote:I actually only had this happen to me once I believe during all the duels we had tonight. If there is not a way to not Q arm/disarm then I can adapt and just get better about not getting it synced up in Q's.

So what I am talking about starts at 1:40, I unchecked the 'Auto-Queue Object Delay actions' in razor and tested it, and it didn't fix it.

https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch/v/69276172

A way to 'End Arm/Disarm Q' or something on those lines would be helpful if nothing else.

Help appreciated, Thanks!
There is a way around it and If you are the kind of person who likes to smash your hotkeys a lot it may actually help you. Test it out by unchecking your auto que objects and also setting delay to 0 It means you will have to hit the button til it works.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

Gork wrote:
SaibotMK wrote:I actually only had this happen to me once I believe during all the duels we had tonight. If there is not a way to not Q arm/disarm then I can adapt and just get better about not getting it synced up in Q's.

So what I am talking about starts at 1:40, I unchecked the 'Auto-Queue Object Delay actions' in razor and tested it, and it didn't fix it.

https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch/v/69276172

A way to 'End Arm/Disarm Q' or something on those lines would be helpful if nothing else.

Help appreciated, Thanks!
There is a way around it and If you are the kind of person who likes to smash your hotkeys a lot it may actually help you. Test it out by unchecking your auto que objects and also setting delay to 0 It means you will have to hit the button til it works.
Thanks I will give that a try, I am use to mmo's like WoW where you can just smash your hot keys. It will just take a little time & practice to get out of the habit.
Baalx in IRC

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 5/28/2016 duel session

Post by kill drizitz »

Just watched your vids. They are fun and Im glad u seem to be enjoying pvp, but man- having fought you and watching the stream all I can say is what Vega said.

Stop Running!!!!

If you are having friendly fights, where you wont be looted to have fun or practice, whats the point of running and offscreening so much? The fight will never end... Take a loss or get better at mana management and healing. I get offscreening if your pvping for loot/pride but if its just for fun, it gets old.

Keep up the twitch streams though- I enjoy them and I enjoy fighting you. Just a thought and not meant to be criticism so I hope you dont take it the wrong way.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

Hah dude I am a newb, getting better but trust me I am aware :lol: . You, Vega, Roser, and Joe have told me the same or similar things. I need to red pot duel on the regular, I know Joe & Roser are always down, and Vega is now a second good player that is always down to field PvP with me, so I will get there.

I honestly cannot wait to get good at the PvP here. Its really the getting the timing down, the queuing, its just different to me, you definitely can't smash hot keys here. I can throw purple pots like a pro though :lol: . I'll get there, and I hope to attract new players, and possibly even get some vet players back with my streaming, hopefully.

The PvP here is vastly underrated, there is nothing like it, and I have played it all (every mmorpg since UO worth mentioning, and some). I know there is UOF, I had a 7x nox mage there, i just did mage duels at the docks, wasn't any good, but all i dueled was Bathcat and a street whore so...

Then I actually think Rel Por is a joke, because while the no mount, and smaller map idea is great, and I understand where there coming from totally, but the fact that tank mages are a thing there make playing any other template kind of pointless. Even the main website says Tank Mages are the thing here, these other classes are "viable" but tank mages are still king here, basically. So why would you even play Rel Por? Why would you not play a authentic T2A felucca only shard? Why split up the population like that? UOSA is UO, I mean really.

Ok that is all.
Baalx in IRC

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

Awesome. I rarely get on since I have no one to play with- but if you let me know roughly what hours your on during the week EST I will try and get on to duel with reds. I enjoy that much more since it just makes you better all around with mana management, defensive tactics and how to finish. Popping on a reflect/invis item to get out of trouble is too easy, group pvp in the field is much more interesting but it doesnt seem to be as prevalent here with the lower population.

BTW, as old as this game is, I completely agree about how amazing the pvp is.