Question about this shard

Topics related to Second Age
Anewbie

Question about this shard

Post by Anewbie »

I was wondering about this shard if its pvp is all just how many purple pots you can carry and are constanlly being chucked the whole time i was playing uoforever and got tired of it being endless pot throwing the whole time also was wonder if steam or sallos were alowed on here sorry about grammer but i never use it thanks for any replies also wanted to know if reds are alowed to go into gz

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Question about this shard

Post by Mens Rea »

There is one guy who uses lots of potions. He's not very popular.

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

This shard does have purple pots, but they're hardly the be-all and end-all of PVP. The Second Age was the best era for PVP in Ultima Online and this shard emulates that era perfectly.

No special moves, no weird items, just simple PVP combat that relies very heavily on the persons ability rather than their equipment.

Cheers

- Patek

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I don't carry more than 35 purples on my pk. I carry 15-20 on my other characters.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Patek wrote:This shard does have purple pots, but they're hardly the be-all and end-all of PVP. The Second Age was the best era for PVP in Ultima Online and this shard emulates that era perfectly.

No special moves, no weird items, just simple PVP combat that relies very heavily on the persons ability rather than their equipment.

Cheers

- Patek
Lol, that is not true. To be high tier on this shard, it's got a lot to do with equipment being used.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

JimmyTheDriver

Post by JimmyTheDriver »

Pretty much everyone uses GT weps, purps, invis, tele, and reflect items. They are nearly all losers. Not being funny... its just a sad state of affairs.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Ill Gates wrote:
Patek wrote:This shard does have purple pots, but they're hardly the be-all and end-all of PVP. The Second Age was the best era for PVP in Ultima Online and this shard emulates that era perfectly.

Cheers

- Patek
Lol, that is not true. To be high tier on this shard, it's got a lot to do with equipment being used.
I feel there is a lot of truth to this... which is why some trammy wizards "lost" their way and went to a "land" that uses training wheels. That, is the true shame of things. Rather than grow a sack and learn how to fight these wizards would rather play with 32 other people who never leave their house or log out...

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Who are you? People left to do events and automated tournaments. As a matter of fact, the only people who didn't leave at the time were Gork and Vega...and with that being said, Gork did initially.

I've killed and died to these so called wizards I should learn how to fight. There's not a thing they could teach me.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

The pvp is picking up again, there are a good number of both experienced and learning PvPers, purple pots are a thing but not endless unless the person has a keg to refill constantly lol. The more experienced players are addicted to Invis/Tele/Reflect gear, and why not? If available then it should be used to your best advantage.

We have pvp events ran by both player and Moderator, Server Was after last save are active, free roaming PK and other PvP is good if not excellent, you can find some one to fight at any time of day once you are connected.

Join Us!
It is a Good Day To Die!

Mistero76

Post by Mistero76 »

Ill Gates wrote:

Cheers

- Patek
Yeah but going around with vanq +25 acc isn't usual, risking to loose a fortune every time :P