Pack of weapons, armour, jewellery, and clothing (21 items)

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Pack of weapons, armour, jewellery, and clothing (21 ite

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Patek wrote:
You call me out, have a go at me ....

Next time you start talking trash know what you're talking about before you post.
I have done none of these things. Wow, you mad: I can't imagine why; what I said earlier is confirmed by your tantrum.

You knew you might be outbid in the auction, also knew of a firmly-declared closing-time for that auction, bid three times but, then, after you failed to win the auction, complained that 'the format was bad' (for the seller, ha!), and that you "didn't have a chance to continue bidding". Preposterously, you further claim that you would have offered twice as much as the most that you ever actually did: gee, it rather begs the question, "why did you bid (only) half of what you were willing to bid, when you knew you would not be returning to bid again?"

I can not speak for your competition but, if your final bid had been something a lot closer to what you now pledge that it would have been, the auction would not have finished as it has, and the seller would be receiving more for his goods.

You chose to play cheap, and lost. Then you blamed the seller, and lost again.

Take your tantrums out on yourself: no one else is deserving.

I don't need to grow another backbone: one day, you might learn that being polite costs nothing, and earns much.

Maybe after you've grown up.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.