Katana - Vanquishing, +25 Tactics, Substantial - UNUSED

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

WarmApplepie

Re: Katana - Vanquishing, +25 Tactics, Substantial - UNUSED

Post by WarmApplepie »

#PROUD
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Kaivan wrote:After receiving a report about a post in this thread, I feel that it's important to make the following comment:

It's not against the forum rules, nor is it reasonable to prevent someone from posting about prior sales made for similar items. As long as the post isn't actively attempting to push someone towards another live thread for a similar item, the information about prior sales can be seen as relevant information. The only thing that I would ask for is a relevant link to the post itself, as that information is supposed to be relevant anyway.

That is all.
Ok, that's great, I'm going to begin my 'altruistic' task of providing links to similar threads with items that sold in the past.

It's not like Google is built into this website to allow people to do their own research, or that the katana I bought was in the thread two threads down. It's not like his comment provided anything useful or relevant at all.

But hey, if that's the rules, I'm pleased to announce that I will be helping every thread on the forum with links to previous sales dating back to 2008.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Mens Rea wrote:
Kaivan wrote:After receiving a report about a post in this thread, I feel that it's important to make the following comment:

It's not against the forum rules, nor is it reasonable to prevent someone from posting about prior sales made for similar items. As long as the post isn't actively attempting to push someone towards another live thread for a similar item, the information about prior sales can be seen as relevant information. The only thing that I would ask for is a relevant link to the post itself, as that information is supposed to be relevant anyway.

That is all.
Ok, that's great, I'm going to begin my 'altruistic' task of providing links to similar threads with items that sold in the past.

It's not like Google is built into this website to allow people to do their own research, or that the katana I bought was in the thread two threads down. It's not like his comment provided anything useful or relevant at all.

But hey, if that's the rules, I'm pleased to announce that I will be helping every thread on the forum with links to previous sales dating back to 2008.
I hope you waste your time doing this.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Elk Eater wrote:
Mens Rea wrote:

That is all.

I hope you waste your time doing this.
It won't be a waste. I just want to be as helpful as I can.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

K I hope you be as helpful as you can then.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

bump