L-Shape New price...deed only

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

The Gods

L-Shape New price...deed only

Post by The Gods »

very close to city of cove and got ur very own fire pit in front yard and lakeside view!! deed cost only!! if i dont get anyone wanting this for just the deed price then im going to drop it...hate to cuz the spot is nice and hoped itd go to sum1 wanting a nice lshape spot for a home...if no one takes me up on the deed price by Wednesday imma drop it....so, everyone knows the spot will be open for the future if so and u wanna place sumthing :P

Last edited by The Gods on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

The Gods

Re: L-Shape

Post by The Gods »

^

The Gods

Re: L-Shape New rock bottom price Price

Post by The Gods »

last bump to say its now for just the deed price only if sum1 wants it..if not, by wednesday imma gonna re deed it and itll be open in the future to anyone who might wanna place sumthin there...would rather sum1 get it who wants a nice lshape spot with, no profit at all for me, than deed it and spot stay empty...or if ur a NEW guildmate of mine or under a month old on shard ill sell for less than deed price by like 50k or more...lemme know :P

Rick Scarf

Re: L-Shape New price...deed only

Post by Rick Scarf »

I'll take it for deed, outgrowing my smalls. PM or IRC to get in touch for the meet up. Love the fire pit and water backdrop

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Rick Scarf wrote:I'll take it for deed, outgrowing my smalls. PM or IRC to get in touch for the meet up. Love the fire pit and water backdrop
Ok buddy...ill be on at round 8am est today/sunday..ill be on irc TheGods...if we cant meet up tomorrow well set up a day and time thats good for u :mrgreen:

Rick Scarf

Post by Rick Scarf »

Smooth transaction, thanks

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

ty buddy...hated to have to srop it and no one get to use this unique lshape and now im glad it going to a well deserved person :)

Return to “Housing”