Old/New player returning

Topics related to Second Age
MattydeMonica

Old/New player returning

Post by MattydeMonica »

Hello I used to play on SA long ago it has been years, I am back and ready to return. I am looking for an anti pk, white knight honorable sort of guild that is like family. If you can help please PM me. :) I used to play on Catskills and Atlantic back in the day.

Matty

WarmApplepie

Re: Old/New player returning

Post by WarmApplepie »

Pm THEGODS.

And welcome!!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Hail thee

Zhaowiedee

Post by Zhaowiedee »

When and who were you on Atlantic

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Zhaowiedee wrote:When and who were you on Atlantic
Holy chit batman. First post and joined in 08!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

“thegods” is the guild leader for the “NEW” guild. We are here to help new players get established and find their home on this shard. Usually after a few months, the player expresses a specific interest and we will help them find the right guild. Some of us stay for the long haul because we love the guild, it’s premise, and its people.

Feel free to approach any “NEW” member. We’ll help you out. “thegods” does such a good job helping new guild members get set up, I usually concentrate on helping non-guilded players mostly. Gonzague (New Elder) usually drops off ridable llama tames at the brit bank and releases them (so new players with zero animal taming can get a mount for free). Djimon (one of my alts) hands out free armor at the brit bank a couple times a week, etc.

You can usually find me in IRC as “Varak” on Tuesdays and Thursday mostly. There are always people willing to help out in IRC. Open it up and type “/Nick (Your handle)”. I type “/nick Varak” so my Varak handle shows up. WAP (as long as he isn’t on a red in game) is very friendly and helpful as well. Ashborn is always providing beginning equipment for new people, etc. Stop in and say Hi. The general discussion can get raunchy quick at times. You have been forewarned.

There’s really only one hard rule in the NEW guild. As a “new” member you are not allowed to ever attack a blue for any reason. If it happens and it makes it back to an Elder the person will be kicked from the guild most likely.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

MattydeMonica

Post by MattydeMonica »

Zhaowiedee wrote:When and who were you on Atlantic
I was Matty deMonica, Manager of The Odyssey Nightclub. My gf Elvira deMonica was the owner. That was in 2001-2004/5 or so.