Pig Head (Lowered s/b)

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Millerisfuntoplay

Re: Pig Head

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Cool pig head are you sure I didnt loot this when I robbed your castle!?!?!?! :P free bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Lol, why would I be selling it if i didn't have it? Like I said before, congrats, but you didn't finish the job. I am still here unlike dyne. That's how you get the job done. Thanks for the free bump! Cheers!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Capitalist wrote:I cannot confirm or deny that I own the other one.
mirror, mirror, on the wall .....

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bUMP

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Re: Pig Head (Lowered s/b)

Post by a swallow »

bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Small deed
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump