Death's Vendor Mall at Skara Brae

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

The Gods

Re: Death's Vendor Mall at Skara Brae

Post by The Gods »

tiredat52 wrote:I have bought from this vendor house. Great deals..honest descriptions which were verified by ID wand and all around useful shop. Dunderfuck is a useless scrub who most people now know to ignore or lay him face down. Its easier to kill him than ignore his teen angst.
ty and yes...anyone who knows me...i strive for honesty and cheap prices...never ever have scammed nor tried to scam anyone...imo its despicable

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

got a few cheap magic weps on my gm wep vendor and a silver coin @ 16k with few invisi rings....also all armor suits now come with plate arms extra as well....so the suits include norse helm, close helm, ring arms, plate arms, chain mail tunic and legs, ring gloves plate gorget...so...standard dex suit with extra helm and arms so u can decide what to wear as u see fit stead of settling for everyone elses one helm and arms...also is just bout the cheapest ull find anywhere even with the extras!...kamal/charis(inside vendors)
p.s.
if u want a certain kind of armor(full plate, ring ect), any color, or gm weps i dont have on vendor just pm me and ill make it for ya at lowest price u will find...idc bout gold...i just like to supply the community with cheap prices...i actually lose about 4k every 1k ingots i buy if i dont mine it myself...thanks!

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

stocked armor and weps

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Lowered prices...i even lose gold each suit...idc about gold and id rather supply the uosa community with dirt cheap armor and weps...also i added invisibility jewelry for cheap...full jars(2 together) 12k, spell reflect jewelry, ect...also my suits come with the following so you can choose and not be stuck with a helm or arms u dont want:
  • norse helm
  • close helm
  • plate arms
  • ringmail arms
  • platemail gorget
  • chainmail chest
  • chainmail leggings
  • ringmail gloves
iron suits: 600gp
shadow: 700gp
gold: 800gp
verite: 1500gp
valorite: 2800gp

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

God always has the best prices in town:)
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

ty sir :)
i got some higher charge tele rings on the vendors for 300gp per charge i believe...a 34. 13 and 11 charged ones....a 32 invisi charged ring also...ive been told ppl are charing 500+ for tele so if thats not true lemme know if they are too high...and restocked iron suits and shadow will be on soon.
p.s. have few others odds and ends on there such as full bottle(2 pair) for 12k

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

tele ring with 34 charges now only 8500, tele ring 13 charges only 2k, tele 11 charges 1800 on vendor charis inside

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

The last two rings at about 150 per charge are a steal. I still have a bunch of them from GM'ing lockpicking or I would take them off your hands.

I really need to start drawing down my inventory not adding to it. Most of my secure containers are nearly full with magic stuff. About the only box with lots of room is the reflect box, heh heh. I wish that stuff spawned a little more frequently.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

haha right...i got 5 rings off the last lvl 5 tmap...no bs....5! so that in mind more invisi and tele rings on my vendor as long as a spell reflect bracelet...25 charges maybe, idk, id have to look...cant remember...will have shadow restocked by time i get off today @ 700gp per suit!! suits includes, of course, norse helm and platemail arms added as extra bonus so u can choose what u like to wear.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

added some more greater heal staffs/wands, more tele rings and spell reflect items on charis

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

All armors restocked and lowest price u will find im sure...if not ill beat it!...and the others are more expensive and dont give both helms and both arms like my suits do :P

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

Excellent vendor, my guild has been shopping here now for a few months.

Pricing is fair and regularly stocked.

+1
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

SirEricKain wrote:Excellent vendor, my guild has been shopping here now for a few months.

Pricing is fair and regularly stocked.

+1
thx...the 2 vendors inside are mine...wont find armor or weps cheaper especially iron suits(600gp)shadow(700gp) and so on in hundred increases up until golden or agapite...cant remember which...plus u get plate arms and norse helm extra(with all suits) so u can choose what helm or arms to wear :P
i honestly lose gold each suit and either lose gold or come out even on the weps but i do this to provide ultra low prices for new players ect :)
just seen i need to restock katanas and few armor suits and will do soon...thanks! :)