Selling Castle

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Demetrius

Selling Castle

Post by Demetrius »

I am selling my castle.

It comes with everything you see in the pics and a bit more. I am not going to list everything thing in the house but here are some highlights.
Comes with:
Level 2 and 3 t-map
Some SOS's
T-map rune library
Shop rune library
Bridge to the center roof ( there are more GF'd stools if you want to bridge to the turrets in a chest, tho I don't know if there are enuf) You can buy more at Goblin Goods Occlo.
Hot tub to relax in after Pk'ing or being Pk'd. You can add a large forge to it if you want to upgrade to the deluxe model.

CY Runes. I have one and will give it to the new owner at time of sale. Soulbreak has the other one (that I know of). There may be more out there but no one has bothered me since I took ownership of the castle.

There will be no auction.
2 castle deeds take it.
Thanks for looking!
Attachments
Castle House 3.jpg
Castle House 3.jpg (242.81 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
Castle House 4.jpg
Castle House 4.jpg (254.5 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
Castle House.jpg
Castle House.jpg (245.23 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
UOAM Castle.jpg
Last edited by Demetrius on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Selling Castle

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

nice price wish i could afford
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

smelt your body and sell it
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

lol. I tried to smelt the castle but for some odd reason it wouldn't
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

K I'm gonna tell you how. So, the guy who I got that castle from was named Smit. He's kind of a legend in the EUO and rib eating community. Anyway, he got banned. Then and only then was he able to smelt the castle. Make sure to be very blatant in your use of EUO and other illegal tactics though.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

I'll take it.

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

Capitalist wrote:K I'm gonna tell you how. So, the guy who I got that castle from was named Smit. He's kind of a legend in the EUO and rib eating community. Anyway, he got banned. Then and only then was he able to smelt the castle. Make sure to be very blatant in your use of EUO and other illegal tactics though.
Except Smit didn't use euo and has ibs so he can't eat competitively. Otherwise your post is correct 100%, he did own that.

Why is it ok to bait fat jokes, but you can only make them if the target is not fat?

Return to “Housing”