Looking for LargeHouse (or larger) on payment plan

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

SariahTheBard

Looking for LargeHouse (or larger) on payment plan

Post by SariahTheBard »

Hello all, I haven't met most of you in game yet, but the few I have have been super helpful and friendly. (Minus a few red guys here and there ;) So thank you for that, it's good to be back on UO. I know it is a long shot but I have seen a few nice people offering payment plan scenarios for larger houses, towers, maybe even keeps. Anyone else around able to provide a new player with a similar deal? I would be able to offer a 20K down payment now, tomorrow evening I hope to be near double that if I can keep up the pace I've had. 90% of any further gold I make would go to paying the debt and depending on the size/cost of the place hope to have the debt payed in full within 2 weeks. (If what you have to sell is a tower or larger we may have to negotiate a time-frame.) My main character is a GM Bard sitting at 4x GM skills and an additional 95+ skill. Lastly I guess I'll just add that the house is wanted for training more characters not only for myself but for my brother and friend as well. Not a huge deal if no one is able to help at the moment as I'm sure if I keep working hard, I'll have enough in no time. Thanks!

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Looking for LargeHouse (or larger) on payment plan

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

pm sent
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Send a PM to Fagabeefe. The name is strange, but the guy helps out new players all the time. He gave me my first house on a payment plan for deed price. he actually offered a tower at first, but I went with a patio because I hate being in debt, heh heh. The add he has up on forums for the patio near Wrong was indeed that first house and it served me well. I eventually added the tower later form him once I was established. he is one of the good guys.

If you need anything in game, let me know. It sounds like you are well on your way and made a good choice for your first character. I can at least supply you with some runes for good hunting spots with that build, and show you around a bit.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

PM sent
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

SariahTheBard

Post by SariahTheBard »

Narcissic has made me an offer that I have accepted. Many thanks to those offering to help, much thanks to Narcissic for the generous offer!

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

No problem :)
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Return to “Housing”