Donations Received Thread

Topics related to Second Age
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Donations Received Thread

Post by AshBorn »

Yeah that's why I put "One of the biggest" and not "The Biggest"!! And you donated 500 silver! Definitely the biggest donation ever lol. Sadly, I lost the records of donations I received since they were not recorded on these forums but on a personal website that was lost. So I decided to record all of them here going forward.

I'm not sure. The red pot tournies seemed to be desired more and are easier to run. Should I do a hunger games next??

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

umm yes! hunger games was fun as hell.....

The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

i loved hunger games! if you do another one i will make sure i am off work for that night!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I wanna be in a hunger games ;)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

HardCore wrote:250+ silver 2 years ago > castle deed now
No offense HC (or Ash), but you gotta know we live in a world that is only concerned about "what have you done for me lately?"
Obvi 250/500 silver >>> castle deed, but mining for recognition for something you did 2+ years ago is a lil silly. That being said, we all appreciate any and all donations given to Ashborn because he in return appropriates them to the public in a fair manner regardless of wealth through PvP tournaments and raffles. He's the modern day robin hood, but without all the stealing from the rich.
Last edited by PorkTornado on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Capitalist wrote:I wanna be in a hunger games ;)
You are the hungriest

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'll take my prize now. The neanderthal has been baited, I request the bounty reward be fulfilled.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

WOW Its not a contest HC. But since you brought it up how about we get ash another mill to work with. 502,200 gold: 3xPatio + Small (each). PM me tomorrow ash and ill have mine ready rather he takes me up on it or not. BTW anyone else here of considerable wealth should consider matching this also. Ash is the man
irc axejunkie

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Id appreciate any donations axe! I appreciate all thats been received. You all are great! I think the next event won't have quite as big of a prize pool so that people can feel like their donations last longer. I've been supplementing them of course, but 1.5 million dollar events probably can't last forever lol.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

Im not trying to make any kind of a mockery of your thread brother. just trying to shame a few of my wealthy lazy friends into joining the cause. (ill dig it out in the morning like I said) MATCH ME
irc axejunkie

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

nevermind wrote:Im not trying to make any kind of a mockery of your thread brother. just trying to shame a few of my wealthy lazy friends into joining the cause. (ill dig it out in the morning like I said) MATCH ME
Yeah I know :) Ill be on today. I'm gonna PM ya!

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Half Million received by axejunkie! Thx man you rock! New event date coming soon!