Secluded Keep, Patio or Large Brick House.

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

JimJones

Secluded Keep, Patio or Large Brick House.

Post by JimJones »

Hi, before anyone asks no I am not new my name has been Jim Jones, or Jimmy (dexer), in game for a long time but I am just returning after a couple of years off of UO and don't remember my forum info. I tried a small house in the middle of nowhere but after a week it got very cluttered. I am looking for (In this order) a Keep, Patio or Large Brick - secluded only please. Spawn does not matter as long as it is a nicer looking area with no neighbors within spitting distance. Although I prefer a keep, patio or large brick if you have a house that isn't one of these but it is secluded or in a highly sought after location please feel free to post a pic or mail me as I may be interested.

Serious sellers only please. Post here or PM me. I am usually on around 6 pm EST every day so you can expect replies around that time.

Thank you!

Capitalist

Re: Secluded Keep, Patio or Large Brick House.

Post by Capitalist »

I own the Ocarina keep and patio that I would sell. Also, a keep and L shape next to each other at the end of a peninsula in Yew. Lastly, a brick at the end of a peninsula in Yew.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

JimJones

Post by JimJones »

Can you please send me (or post) pictures of these properties? Unfortunately I am not looking for a package deal, I only need one large house and I should be alright... I do not like to be a land whore =) No offense to anyone who is! Nothing wrong with that lol I am just not active enough to care about so many properties.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

K I'll do it when I get home from work
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

JimJones

Post by JimJones »

Okay thank you I am heading to sleep now I will be back after work tomorrow around 5:30-6 pm EST.

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

Capitalist's Ocarina island keep is super secluded. You most likely wont find another like it

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Currently have a Secluded Patio and 6 Smalls right next to it. One neighbor and a virtually silent landscape, spawn is very light as well.

If interested I am happy to meet you in game and take you to the location privately. If not sold this will be used by myself.

Capitalist no doubt has the preferable location.

Return to “Housing”