Tower West of Trinsic [2xDeed OBO]

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Re: Tower West of Trinsic [2xDeed OBO]

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:Market value has NOTHING to do with the seller.

I'd explain why that is to you, but that seems rather pointless at this point.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:I'd explain why that is to you, but that seems rather pointless at this point.
Fair Market Value is an estimation... Market Value is what something actually sells for. Market value is determined by the buyer and seller willingly completing the transaction. If you as a buyer don't offer enough money for the seller to sell, then there is no fucking deal. This is super simple... There has to be someone willing to sell at the price you offered for that to become the market value. But you are an arrogant prick. Also that tower has an intrinsic value of it's own deed cost. So it will always be worth at least the value of its own deed.

Which by the way, I had assumed earlier in the thread you were really offering deed+small... Which in this market might not be far off. But if you were truly offering a small deed for the tower, then you are dumber than I thought.

But please enlighten me as to how to plan to buy things for less than the seller is willing without the seller agreeing. I'll be waiting but I know you won't be able to come up with anything.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

I'll offer a tower+patio deed.

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

Wicked wrote:I'll offer a tower+patio deed.
Sounds good. Let me know when you want to trade.