Level 5 tmaps.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
harack

Level 5 tmaps.

Post by harack »

Hey, i am new to the place and have been reading up. So far everything looks good except the additon in patch 95:
# Balrons and dread spiders are added to the level 5 chest guardians

Balrons and dread spiders didnt spawn on level 5 tmaps.

Level: 5 - Devious
Cartography: 100
Lockpicking: 100
Gold: 5000
Gems: 50
Magic Items: 30
Scrolls: 25
Reagents: 100

Monsters That Spawn:
Blood Elemental, Daemon, Elder Gazer, Lich Lord, Poison Elemental

Thats the era accurate monsters that spawn...
If you want to move out of era why not add level 6 maps that spawned balrons ancient whrvms posion eles lich lords ....

Thanks
-Harack

Derrick

Re: Level 5 tmaps.

Post by Derrick »

We've been in and out on this issue. We had them there way back and removed them because it was not belived accurate. Then found they were listed on the era stratics page so we added em back in patch 95.
http://web.archive.org/web/199910040452 ... easure.htm

I personally thought i remembered Dread Spiders, being in both 4 and 5. I'll happily stand corrected if I'm wrong.
harack wrote:If you want to move out of era why not add level 6 maps that spawned balrons ancient whrvms posion eles lich lords ....
Necessary?

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Level 5 tmaps.

Post by Silverfoot »

I don't ever remember there being balrons or dread spiders either. There're a couple other monsters wrong on that list as well. No orc mages or headless on level 4s and no orc lords whatsoever.