The Why & How

Topics related to Second Age
Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Why & How

Post by Abyz »

I'm afraid Vega and Honesty have been lost to one another long ago.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Jay

Post by Jay »

ok so vegas a fat lying db. maybe he cheats? i can say that about anyone though...

either way you slice it (cheat or not) vega would still be filthy rich. hes always online (24x7 565lbs a year) and ready to collect your loot when your house falls.

Jay votes.. no ban.

sorry fellas the boss has spoken.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Malaikat wrote:
I know, and it looks great for the 15 second video. Now do it 100% of the time while in the middle of a field fight. Maybe you, Vega, and Zakk are some kind of UO savants, but I've always found it a challenge to do with any consistency while fighting.
Ill Gates wrote:I targeted the floor and healed myself. How would that be any different if I targeted a person and myself? It's not.
That wasn't my argument...
You need to get your RL dexterity up. Try snooping, Ponytail.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

:shock:
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

Jay wrote:ok so vegas a fat lying db. maybe he cheats? i can say that about anyone though...

either way you slice it (cheat or not) vega would still be filthy rich. hes always online (24x7 565lbs a year) and ready to collect your loot when your house falls.

Jay votes.. no ban.

sorry fellas the boss has spoken.
Ok, seriously. I've warned people in the past regarding personal attacks, but this is getting ridiculous. Trash talking the ability of a person in game and for game related things is one thing, but stop attacking the person's character outside of the game. A person's weight, appearance, personal life choices, or anything outside of their in-game actions should not be a topic of discussion in any thread short of one that they willingly participate in, and it is a violation of our forum guidelines to make it the topic of discussion. There really is no need for that kind of behavior.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

You should think about how you might make someone really feel inside with comments like this. He may jab back at you with some snooty comment but in reality this may really hurt him deep inside. You never know how one comment on the internet might change someone's life forever.

Jay

Post by Jay »

thank you for the reminder. dunder muffin is right, it's good for us all to remember how harsh an unprovoked word can be.
the comment wasn't off topic however.. were still talking cheaters and overall (in game) douche baggery. (not purple pots) I apologize for any hurt feelings, I will be pvping tonight come get some. i'll have all gear and excuses stocked to the max.
Capitalist wrote:fat neo-con alcoholic..
all that "legally" obtained idoc loot must have his stamina maxed the fuk out. :) chug those red pots my brother!

sorry if this is off topic please continue discussing all the ways people can cheat the server...

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Ill Gates wrote:
Malaikat wrote:Guinea Who? If he wasn't using EUO to speed hack and target purples while greater healing. I would have never taken notice. Sheer your sheep, man. That's badass.
How does throwing a purple while greater healing infer someone is using EUO?
its clear you never used it :P
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

this is just a bookmark.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Pro

Post by Pro »

so bad at pressing buttons you had to make a script. sucks2beu

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Why: Because you're bad.
How:EUO
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

epic troll man you own this place you dont even have to say a thing and they keep talking about you for days +1
irc axejunkie

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

I can name 20+ people that this community talks about more frequently than Vega.
^

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

Treysta wrote:I can name 20+ people that this community talks about more frequently than Vega.

Do it.
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Wonder wrote:
Treysta wrote:I can name 20+ people that this community talks about more frequently than Vega.

Do it.
Better question, how long is the longest uve had your lips off of his johnson? Over/under hour max?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg