Goblin Goods - Ocllo Bank House Reopening!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Goblin Goods - Ocllo Bank House Reopening!

Post by AshBorn »

***NEW PLAYER ALTRUISM CLAUSE*** - Out of pure altruism, the greedy goblins have agreed to allow new players to receive anything crafted at Goblin Goods at no charge! They recognize that this altruism will give them a good reputation within the community. If that happens to lead to more sales, and therefore more shinies, then I'm sure that is purely coincidental!

Goblin Goods

Some greedy goblins have decided to venture to Ocllo in hopes of finding a fresh new market!

Although they are greedy, I assure you they know that the best way to more shinies is through high quality goods that are priced fair and are consistently stocked!

Currently for sale:

Reagents; Kegs; Bandages; Poisoned GM Weapons; GM weapons; GM Armor; GM Colored Armour; Spellbooks; Runebooks; Scrolls; Carpentry Deco; Tinker Goods.

Purchase large stacks of items and toss them directly into your bank. Why worry about gating out overweight goods? These greedy goblins have put together a business plan that will make them filthy rich while providing you with quality, consistency, and value!

These greedy goblins have told me that Goblin Goods should be open in as little as one weeks time!

***NEW PLAYER ALTRUISM CLAUSE*** - Out of pure altruism, the greedy goblins have agreed to allow new players to receive anything crafted at Goblin Goods at no charge! They recognize that this altruism will give them a good reputation within the community. If that happens to lead to more sales, and therefore more shinies, then I'm sure that is purely coincidental!
Last edited by AshBorn on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Goblin Goods - Ocllo Bank House Reopening!

Post by AshBorn »

Shop is half way stocked.

There is regs, bandages, armor, halberds, scrolls, spellbooks, runebooks, deadly poison, etc.

It'll be completely stocked in another day or so. Thanks!

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Nice shop +1
^

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Ty Ty! Bandages stocked, poisoned weps, armor suits, reagents, books and scrolls!! Kegs and bow craft items coming tonight/tomorrow!

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Everything but Bowcrafting stuff and some Keg types are stocked!

Kegs should be close to done today!

GOBLIN SUITS NOW STOCKED! Only for the greediest of goblins!!

Return to “Other”