Moderator: Trade Moderators

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Triple Bridged Towers on grass

Post by Myrnae »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
Myrnae wrote:
Happy Gilmore wrote:They are grandfathered, If you took them down and tried to put back up in same spot they will not go. House placing rules were messed with recently and he took advantage of it. Rules no longer ONCE again allow you to do this. Congrats on getting these down in time.

How did he know to "take advantage of it"? Were there release notes somewhere about house placement getting changed?

I didn't know... I had a bunch of a spots and I was trying to see how much i could fit in there. nothing more.
ok, but again, who just does this kind of thing on a whim? I have lots of green space but I know houses don't overlap - so I wouldn't just drop my houses "just to see".. anyways it is what it is.

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

Capitalist wrote:They are gf. I will confirm this with full confidence
^
Derp!
<Vega> cruising for a bruising with my fast ass![/size]
[00:01] <Jumbi> any other idiotic questions
[00:01] <Jumbi> no i cant tell your sex i am not a fortune teller!
[00:01] <Jumbi> leave me alone
[00:02] <Vega> rofl

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Myrnae wrote:
Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
Myrnae wrote:
Happy Gilmore wrote:They are grandfathered, If you took them down and tried to put back up in same spot they will not go. House placing rules were messed with recently and he took advantage of it. Rules no longer ONCE again allow you to do this. Congrats on getting these down in time.

How did he know to "take advantage of it"? Were there release notes somewhere about house placement getting changed?

I didn't know... I had a bunch of a spots and I was trying to see how much i could fit in there. nothing more.
ok, but again, who just does this kind of thing on a whim? I have lots of green space but I know houses don't overlap - so I wouldn't just drop my houses "just to see".. anyways it is what it is.
He'd just bought them a couple months before, and had been playing with the placement trying to show Vega that three towers do fit, since he was originally trying to sell them as triple patios with potential to be towers (I think it was even quadruple patios, since the one further east was also his). He just got lucky with the timing during this housing patch thing, and managed to place them super close.

He edited his posts out once he decided not to sell as patios, but the title was "Possible Guild Town 4 houses" viewtopic.php?f=72&t=61760&p=516693
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

still smells of insider info...

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

i missed this as well, I would of moved a few houses if I knew about it

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

*edit: nevermind, deal hadn't gone through yet. I misunderstood seller's remark.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

good job, Nordic. you da man

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Pretty simple story. Nordic had 4 houses together, and in his post he mentioned you could turn the patios into towers. Vega refuted this, so Nordic took the patios down, placed towers, and then posted a screen shot to prove Vega wrong.

What he didn't know, and Vega did, was somehow the house mechanic had been changed. A conversation took place, GF Stools were put down and then Anarcho was informed.

GMs fixed the issue, Noridic got to keep his 3 bridged towers.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Thanks for the towers!

Check out the player event forums for - Triple Bridged Tower EVENTS by AshBorn! viewtopic.php?f=45&t=62097 !

TjPlusMinus

Post by TjPlusMinus »

im super glad you got them .. now lets get those events going .. thats one less priority i dont have to put first

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

I smell Vega got them.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

hey hardcore, I have a towered castle real close to all your houses. Whenever you find out that the Towers can be bridged let me know and we can set up about 5 or 6 of them in a straight line.we should work together on this and have the largest bridged towers
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

I saw the original post, he just lucked out and got to do I told ya so to Vega. +1