Event Times

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Bleeble Dorf

Event Times

Post by Bleeble Dorf »

Greetings,

Thanks for the events, they are a lot of fun.

I live and work on the West Coast with a regular schedule. I've been watching more closely for events lately, and have been wondering why I don't see them announced very often on the server.

After reviewing the event schedule on the website I saw that I am only eligible to attend 4/22 events this week due to my work schedule (every day from 7:30am - 4:00pm PST). I'm sure folks on the west coast with similar schedules are having trouble attending as well.

My suggested solution is rather than having greatly staggered event schedules, to at least have a "regular" late night event throughout the week. any time after roughly 7pm EST would be good for me, although it would be best if it was in the range of 10pm - 1am.

Thanks!

or you could move the server to the west :up:

karrelan

Re: Event Times

Post by karrelan »

bump

I have this problem as well since I am on the West Coast. Ive noticed that I basically am not able to attend events during the week even though I would like to. Having an event later in the evening for us West Coasters would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Derrick

Re: Event Times

Post by Derrick »

I moved some events around, including a later night CTF game tonight.

We've tried to not schedule events on peak hours and it's worked out well in regards to not breaking up "regular" gameplay, but we've historically had a far majority of east coast players.

Hope the changes are at least a little better.