Scam vendor alert

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Orion GM B^D

Scam vendor alert

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Posted this the other day in the player run vendors forum and not many reads, so posting here to make sure everyone is aware of this scam.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=61884
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Scam vendor alert

Post by morgan1109 »

Thanks Orion. Although I don't know why anyone would shop around the Trinsic Moongate and not go to Trinny stone vendors! I'm surprised this guy gets any business at all with your shop there.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

great job and heres another i seen with empty spellbook and empty runebooks saying they are town runebooks and hope to god no one buys the fake blessed sandals...heres link for pic:
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=61388

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

yup and of course brit gate vendor and heres another i seen with empty spell books and empty runebooks saying they are town runebooks and hope to god no one buys the fake blessed sandals...some ppl are just pathetic especially knowing new players are gonna buy em and get scammed and some may even quit as a result of being scammed...like it or not new players are the shard's future for population and to keep the shard alive...so y fuck em and make em quit over scams and beng dbags? heres link for pic:
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=61388

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I bought one of my grandfathered masks from the Britain moongate house. This is a fine establishment with age and pristine we're speaking of here.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

This vendor is still active.

Don't get scammed!!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Return to “Other”