Tower SE of Wrong entrance! *PRACTICALLY FREE*

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

illmatic

Re: Tower SE of Wrong entrance! *PRACTICALLY FREE*

Post by illmatic »

I will also donate some goods to this guy, I also may have a house to donate. pm

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

This has to be lowest thing I've ever seen on this server. The lack of class is astonishing.
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

JessieKJepsen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JessieKJepsen »

Hey crab, I know this was about a week and a half ago but I am just now reading this for the first time. I am amazed that some people are not banned for this, as we don't need this kind of disrespectful behavior on uosa. I would like to give you some gold and stuff if you are around still. I am happy to see people stand up for you and call out these immature kids for what they have done towards you. Please PM me on IRC, I have some stuff for you and a pure mare. I know this will not make things okay for what they did, but I want to show my support for you. I am happy to see others whom have stepped up to assist you and it is encouraging to see there are still a few mature good people left on this server.

God bless you and your family Crab.

~Jessica

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

I realize this is an old post but Furocity, People like you burn in hell for shit like this. This is absolutely awful. Someone who defended your right to live free and yet Life threw yet another challenge at him like a stroke and instead of thanking him for his service you scam someone who currently had the brain function of a child.

If this guy was around. I would of give everything I have earned to him in a heart beat simply because I would feel sick to my stomach being on the same server as a chicken shit like you. This is almost as bad as Westboro.

This or anything like it ever being allowed on this game again will definitely make me quit. I hate that I live on the same planet as some people. This is just beyond sickening.