GF NEON Green Tribal Mask

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: GF NEON Green Tribal Mask

Post by Capitalist »

based one the terms set?

I just told you go never go full Dook Dooker.

...what one... the terms... set...?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Capitalist wrote:based one the terms set?

I just told you go never go full Dook Dooker.

...what one... the terms... set...?

Please see the post you already know about and are avoiding: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=61896

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The one where you dodged? I wouldn't say my replies mocking you would be considered "avoiding". But, I will buy you a real life foot stool so you can step up to your monitor in order to see this.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

So are you saying you will duel Robbb for 10 consecutive fights Vega???

if not... BOOM... pwned by Robbb once again!

It seems very obvious that you didn't get the pixel(s) you wanted, but also failed more in forum pvp than usual.

I think Elk Eater is correct about butthurt calculations and Kaivan is correct about e-peen flexing... someone (Vega) is definitely making up for something they nolonger have access to and/or cannot see in real life. (I am talking about a mask AND a peen)

It is hilarious that it continues as much as it does.

Bump for awesome mask and an awesome new owner for it... plus one even!
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

As usual you're an astute observant. Since I'm being facetious and you really do struggle with reading comprehension, I figured I'd fill you in one the opening of this sentence.

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

I am sorry... I do not understand what you are saying Capitalist/Vega. Your massive intellect and big college words confuse my primitive carny brain. No comprende amigo.

Naturally I need to move out of my house and back into my mothers basement to play UO 40 hours a week in order to be up to your level of intellect. Perhaps I also need to be a bigoted racist who trolls the forums.

...or I can just set an eval intelligence macro on a rock til I gm it... I might get a similar result mentally.

This mask and new owner is STILL awesome, Robbb still wins, I am still an astute observant, and you are still whatever you are which is a punishment in of itself.

I hope you feel better soon. I hear they make a cream for that hiney of yours.
-Xynosis

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

That's a lot of words to express "I don't understand." Good job, buddy. Buddy is what they call you, isn't it?

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Meanwhile, at Eo's place:

nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

facetious: (definition) used to describe speech that is meant to be funny but that is usually regarded as annoying, silly, or not proper.

ps... yur so smart.
-Xynosis

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You're almost halfway through the first comment. Good job little buddy.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Bob cmere, I'm gonna tickle your toes and make you drop that mask then esco it