Sketches of the Jhelom market district invasion...

Topics related to Second Age
Kasper_Valentine

Sketches of the Jhelom market district invasion...

Post by Kasper_Valentine »

It was pretty thick on the ground yesterday, but nevertheless I managed to hazard a few sketches for the sake of posterity.

Death, loot and riches for everyone. Image

killaboy

Re: Sketches of the Jhelom market district invasion...

Post by killaboy »

Hahaha nice job on the screen shots.

Elk go boom.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Luckily I had most of the day to be there. I think its an awesome sign how many DIFFERENT people (read: corpses) I saw thru out the day. It wasn't just fun, but pixel lucrative for all players involved.

Props to location too. The sea offered some pirating elements (I stole someone's boat key but failed to complete the heist...maybe next time) I love the natural mechanic of that area of Jhelom having the entrance and exit spread apart from eachother.

All in all, real fun UO yesterday. Dark secrets is pretty epic. Hard to think what the finale has in store for us.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

inkognito wrote:Luckily I had most of the day to be there. I think its an awesome sign how many DIFFERENT people (read: corpses) I saw thru out the day. It wasn't just fun, but pixel lucrative for all players involved.

Props to location too. The sea offered some pirating elements (I stole someone's boat key but failed to complete the heist...maybe next time) I love the natural mechanic of that area of Jhelom having the entrance and exit spread apart from eachother.

All in all, real fun UO yesterday. Dark secrets is pretty epic. Hard to think what the finale has in store for us.
Great summary. I checked in every few hours to adjust spawn rates (to increase mid-day, decreased near the end to trickle the spawn down to nothing and to drop a few boss mobs.) The amount of action I saw for both PVM teamwork and PVP was great. The island size worked out well. The Jhelom healer's were not prepared to cast resurrection so many times yesterday.

Dark Secrets continues... an official report has been started.

For those who are just learning of "Dark Secrets" I encourage you to read the whole thread. The Table of Contents will bring you to key storyline elements that shape the story as it's played out by player discovery. Chances are you haven't experienced UO like this. There are clues throughout the entire World that relate to current and future pieces of this quest.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I actually loved doing this invasion. I didn’t get any good loot, because I am a provoker. Once I had an area under control, everyone moved in for the easy loot. I could have quit saving people being chased, and curing/healing them to lessen competition but I was there for fun more than loot anyway. All the chaos was really good practice for my treasure hunter...

The best part was when the reds moved in and sneakily had some blues aiding them by blocking the teleporter location so the blues no longer had their escape route. That was a great tactic and evil, heh heh. I appreciated the ingenuity even though I was one of the blues caught in the trap.

If the blues had merely teamed up to control the area, it wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun as the reds were outnumbered. The reds were organized though, so they had the advantage.

All in all it was a lot of fun. I love it when everything hits the fan and chaos rules.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

^^^ Great attitude! This game is a blast if ur willing to leave ur skirt at home and explore!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I ended up getting 2 boats out of this, I'm not in PEE but I bet they would be proud if I was :)

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

great post, enjoyed the pics from Kasper_Valentine and morgan's comment
been sick so missed the fun

Downs

Post by Downs »

morgan1109 wrote:I
The best part was when the reds moved in and sneakily had some blues aiding them by blocking the teleporter location so the blues no longer had their escape route.

I was only doing what was fair for the reds
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!