So what time did that grandfathered castle on Ice fall?

Topics related to Second Age
Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

So what time did that grandfathered castle on Ice fall?

Post by Myrnae »

I don't do all night IDOCs, so I bailed but I was seriously surprised and saddened to see probably the most intact (boxes in the CY) castle fall when I looked at it this morning. I am aware of only one other castle with boxes in the courtyard, in the KA area although it is nowhere near as secure as this old GF one was. I am sure the IDOC'ers know more castles that are GF.

Nickodemuse

Re: So what time did that grandfathered castle on Ice fall?

Post by Nickodemuse »

It fell before server reset, might have actually fallen after the last save so maybe fell twice.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

:)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

All I can say is that castle and contents went to a good home. That castle went Greatly a ton of times and got refreshed, tells me the owner didnt really play anymore. So if that owner would like to give me all his bank items to keep with the rest of his stuff PM me.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Happy Gilmore wrote:All I can say is that castle and contents went to a good home. That castle went Greatly a ton of times and got refreshed, tells me the owner didnt really play anymore. So if that owner would like to give me all his bank items to keep with the rest of his stuff PM me.

Lol

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

So what all was in it, it didn't look like much from what I could see.. and don't say 5 bags of plants.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

my main loot: 300k/ea reg, 41 plants, 1300 silver, 6 wreath deeds, 5 mill in misc rares/gear including an epic amount of teleport/reflect/vanqs/charged. But, it wasn't only the castle. The keep 2 houses over had the majority of the good loot. Albewan's good loot primarily went to another person from my team whom also scored big.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I didn't even know another house was idoc lol, I might have stayed up had I realized. I walked around the castle and didn't see much so decided to sleep instead. Nice pull, especially the silver and trees. How about selling me a few on the cheap? :)

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

BTW I enjoyed the pics of you pasting the Mexican town donkey a few times.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Myrnae wrote:I didn't even know another house was idoc lol, I might have stayed up had I realized. I walked around the castle and didn't see much so decided to sleep instead. Nice pull, especially the silver and trees. How about selling me a few on the cheap? :)
Go look @ museum roof, actually missing 2 tiles before it's complete... or 1 tall tree, either or