A questions to new future player

Topics related to Second Age
kinkanat

A questions to new future player

Post by kinkanat »

Hello, first of all apologize for my bad English. I have several questions about the server:

1-'m looking for a server to be as similar as possible to the original Ultima Online without increasing drops or fast gaining skills ... any advantage. This server is similar to the original UO?

2- It is important for me to play enough people to server, I do not like to spend time in the game and then see who do not play more than 100 people ... As is the number of people playing every day?

3- Unfortunately my English is bad enough, my language is Spanish, there are Spanish players on the server?

Thanks for your time and answers, hope your answers ASAP! ^^

Capitalist

Re: A questions to new future player

Post by Capitalist »

Hola! Bienvenida.

1) This server only exists to be exactly like the original UO. Slow skill gain and hard work are best.

2) 450-500 IPs per day. Usually 200 players. Server restart todos siempre a las sieta de la manana.

3) Si, aunque no muchos.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Ull love it. Install and let's play!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Blade Spirit

Post by Blade Spirit »

Welcome!

You'll definitely love this shard!
It's real UO, in all its best aspects.

I joined recently. About a month ago.
But I found friendly people (in town :D) who were willing to help.

If you have played back in the old millennium, you'll find this shard perfect for you.