Enticement - Missing anythign by not taking it?

Topics related to Second Age
Malaikat

Re: Enticement - Missing anythign by not taking it?

Post by Malaikat »

I built an enticer to combat Hax Mandoo. It is fun to steal wyrms,dragons, and nightmares. If you're gating them to fire temple, you're doing it wrong.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Mal plz come back to uosa.
Maybe if you do other vets will return.
I know we haven't been seeing eye to eye but I don't want this shard to falter.
You taught me pvp and I have respect for you even if you don't see it.

After real life work when you get the nerve log in.

you are known to be one of the best and id love to see you at least compete in tournys once in a while.

ps: hax don't pay no more...........*sad face*

elsydeon

Post by elsydeon »

To whoever was worried, don't be. Random forum posts aren't going to determine what games I play. I was more amused than anything.

Anyway, this is my first character so the primary goal is farming and pve value over the rest. So magery, taming, animal lore, music and provocation, hiding, and vet should work out ok. Added bonus that I don't need to spend money till magery (last on the list). That should be something I can use to get fed.

After I get my stats sorted and hiding GMed I guess it's time to go find something to do instead of razoring it up. That and get my hands on a rune book anyway.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Given you're building a tamer... I am not sure if it is still an issue but stable slots were previously (and may still be) hoarded similar to large houses. You might want to make sure spots are avail. I've never made a tamer and only interested in a mount to ride so I've never had to worry about slots. And killing a pure mare via gate to Fire is akin to trash barreling rares - more please, just because.

elsydeon

Post by elsydeon »

Seems hard to believe that a MMO that once supported vastly higher server populations would have some sort of stable slot issue with the population this shard has. But I'm not worried about it.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

People used to corner them so they could try to sell them for 1-10k each.. but that's not the case anymore. There are loads available at the moment. I've never actually been around during a time when I couldn't find them by checking all the stables a couple times a day for a few days. And if you can't find any, I always try to keep 40 or so extra to give away for free in case someone does come along and try to hoard them. If you just need a few, PM me if you can't find any.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

nubnub wrote:Follow-up in a year or so with your position - if you make it that long.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Ali

Post by Ali »

Few people have what it takes to survive the dog-eat-dog world of grown men playing wizards
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

montier

Post by montier »

Ali wrote:Few people have what it takes to survive the dog-eat-dog world of grown men playing wizards
^^^^ hilarious :lol:

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

sircharlestha3rd wrote:Mal plz come back to uosa.

you are known to be one of the best and id love to see you at least compete in tournys once in a while.

I'd love to, but it's not currently an option. I just got finished managing IT and systems tasks in a $15M, multi-site acquisition...

I worked over 12 hours a day for 16 days straight including the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I got shits to do, bro.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Malaikat wrote:
sircharlestha3rd wrote:Mal plz come back to uosa.

I'd love to, but it's not currently an option. I just got finished managing IT and systems tasks in a $15M, multi-site acquisition...

I worked over 12 hours a day for 16 days straight including the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I got shits to do, bro.
Sounds like you need to rethink your priorities!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.