Borrowing Vega's Furny Tub for 5 minutes!

Topics related to Second Age
HardCore

Borrowing Vega's Furny Tub for 5 minutes!

Post by HardCore »

Yar! 5 minute borrow then giving back.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Borrowing Vega's Furny Tub for 5 minutes!

Post by Anarcho »

We can't and won't be expected to enforce these strange forum "contracts".

montier

Post by montier »

I thought the policy was forum contracts were enforce-able by staff which is why all house transactions are to be done on forums?

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Hardcore is lending me his bumhole for 5 minutes

Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Anarcho »

We'll enforce advertised sales in the Trading forums and main IRC channel (#secondage).

Doing any more is neither feasible nor healthy for the game, there is an element of risk that I don't think staff should guarantee against.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Anarcho wrote:We'll enforce advertised sales in the Trading forums and main IRC channel (#secondage).
General discussion is not the proper place to create "trade contracts". Vega is "trading" you his dye tub with the concept that you are going to "trade" it back to him - the cost for the transaction might be free (I have no idea) but this is definitely some type of "trade" - if it's not sale, we aren't following through with enforcing it.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

moot issue

already used and given back

could have said i was buying it for 1 gold and put in trade forums

it is in discussion to show how Vega is such a stand up guy that he loans things even to dirty pirates! yar

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

well just as long as you don't post pics of his fat ass, i'm sure the community will appreciate this. *grabs a redbull*

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

HardCore wrote:moot issue

already used and given back

could have said i was buying it for 1 gold and put in trade forums

it is in discussion to show how Vega is such a stand up guy that he loans things even to dirty pirates! yar
If the dirty pirates would've stolen it he would've just had nevermore make him another one.
If you need one again hardcore lemme know, I got mine back from Tara a week or two ago.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

montier

Post by montier »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Anarcho wrote:We'll enforce advertised sales in the Trading forums and main IRC channel (#secondage).
General discussion is not the proper place to create "trade contracts". Vega is "trading" you his dye tub with the concept that you are going to "trade" it back to him - the cost for the transaction might be free (I have no idea) but this is definitely some type of "trade" - if it's not sale, we aren't following through with enforcing it.

Fair enough, thanks for the clarification :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Is staff torn on this issue? That's what this post seems like. What I'm asking is if you would enforce what I believed to be an old age UOSA tradition that the trade forums be upheld by staff (as entailed in the RPV it rule set on the forums), whereas Anarcho would not?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Anarcho »

Capitalist wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Is staff torn on this issue? That's what this post seems like. What I'm asking is if you would enforce what I believed to be an old age UOSA tradition that the trade forums be upheld by staff (as entailed in the RPV it rule set on the forums), whereas Anarcho would not?
I think it's pretty simple.

You can't use our platforms for false advertisements (scams).

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your post.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

What kind of scurvy ridden, cut-throat seafarer gives things back?
Shame!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Unsure why the GM's chimed in on this... seems like they wanted you to scam. Would be more appropriate to PM.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

I think they were just clarifying an age old tradition of posting on forums for trades/deals between players. I should have put it in trade forum instead of discussion and now we know their stance on these types of posts. Good reminders, just like the "we don't have a player town add on system in place" discussion.

On a side note, as much of a pirate prick I can be in game.....can't scam. Yar! Vega would have been the most fun to have just kept his tub but I has a reputation to uphold! Appreciate him being trusting....and sponsoring Red Bull!