Topics related to Second Age
noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Chesapeake players plox

Post by noxmonk »

clintbeastwood wrote:
noxmonk wrote:
Thanos wrote:Was on Chesapeake for a long while..part of OSR and the town of Aryslan...

Dr.Feelgood from J-D, I remember you, you killed me more than once!
The only reason I could kill anyone at the time was we ganked, and I was lucky enough to be living in a beta-test area for cable modem service. I was and still am terrible at PvP.
who was Mother Tereseas blue?

and gm of J-D was Alice Cooper right?
Alice and Mr. Hankey were both GM's at one time or another, I don't remember who MT's blue was and I'm not sure I actually knew the name to begin with.

hectorc2w
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by hectorc2w »

i remember mother theresa but have no idea who his other chars were. damn i miss old times with MiM, KoC, OiN, O-B, -Z- and whatever else guilds im missing...oh yea MoA !!

clintbeastwood

Post by clintbeastwood »

hector hit me up in game man im almost got my main 7x swds mage and i got a dexxer almost done as well. lets guild up and get some old skool style guildwars going. if we gotta flame forums to get it we will.
hit me up in irc #secondagetrade, im banned from #secondage for racial slurs
comi bastards

Slade

Post by Slade »

Long time Keepers of Chaos member here.

My main tank mage was named Michaelangelo back then. Spelled "incorrectly".

I quit OSI pretty much the day after they implemented the thieves guild. So that was a long time ago.

Knightmare

Post by Knightmare »

Longtime chessy player here.. Played as Knightmare/KnightPimp. Me and my brother may be starting up on this server and wouldn't mind meeting up with some old friends to PvP with.

DwMcAliley

Dr Feelgood!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Post by DwMcAliley »

That was usually my response to seeing you pop up in Deceit back in the day. You killed me so many times you actually got bored with it and stopped. lol. I remember twice, in fact, when I was on the run from a group while training that you jumped in and got them off my back.

I played Ches from 98 to 06. Zeddar and Lumber man were my characters. I was in KB, SxC, and Heartkin. Helped found the town of Silvervale with Ilina, Cage, and Abysinthe.

Ah, the good ole days....