Vega Discretion

Topics related to Second Age
Capitalist

Vega Discretion

Post by Capitalist »

Since quite a few of you have a problem with the way that I win at UO, please express your concerns in this thread. Kaivan specifically instructed that we keep "Staff Discretion" on topic and civil. You people have failed to do that, but here's your opportunity. Get it all out. Let's hear the conspiracy theories, rhetoric, and propaganda.

Source: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59851&p=504196#p504196
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Coholic

Re: Vega Discretion

Post by Coholic »

Conspiracy theory number one.

It is said that the moons gravitational force changes the oceans tide.

My theory on the true force behind the changing of the oceans tide. Vega rolled over in bed.

Ali

Post by Ali »

It's ok bud, we all see you there.
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I think the UO force is strong in you, Vega. You're just misunderstood because you come off aloof.

Vega = good for the shard.
Vega = needs to get laid more. Don't we all.
Vega = object of pixel jealousy for more than would care to admit it.
Vega = best IDOC'er ever.
Vega = more than pulls his weight in making things interesting in-game and in the forums.

Bitch/hate all you want, and Vega's rubbed me the wrong way a few times, but he is among a small number of folks who keep the fires burning here.

Haters gonna hate.

maryjane

Post by maryjane »

I agree that Vega is good at what he does here on UO. He plays the way he wants to play and has fun doing it. It's what he enjoys. I know I've seen Vega being rude and mean to others because he's a snob. But still he's a player who enjoys playing UO. He totally owns this shard now. Also he's on wayyyyy more than other people and plays, because to him this shard is still alive. It'll still be alive to Vega when there's only 20 players, 10 players, 5 players, or 2 players left.

Give credit to Vega that at least he still plays this shard and has fun his own way, he's trying to keep alive a uo shard that is slowly dying. I just wish there were more players for this shard, but it seems it slowly reduces it's population over time.

Yes, alot of others loathe Vega, but then complaining and always talking bout him gives him the thrill and excitement to keep playing cause he's not important in real life as you guys make him here in UO. That's why one always comes back when others make them feel important.

Vega has pushed my buttons a few times in game, but I already know he's the type that enjoys that type of game play. I check this place all the time hoping it'll come back up in it's population, but I do have a feeling that it wont, and soon Vega will quit too. Boredom of no one else on, no one showing up to the graveyard, and owning all the housing spots, eventually it will be time for this shard to die.

I still give my credit to Vega at least playing when I'm not even playing(cause I don't do crap to help the population back up), that I respect he's even playing at all and doing stuff. Even tho he's the bad guy doing it, at least it's someone. I do think Vega deserves a butt spanking for being bad for the way he is, but it only makes him feel important and continue playing this shard because of the uproar of the other players.

Now when it comes to Vega, we can't do nothing bout him. Just might as well let him be and he'll face his karma one day. Staff don't help, no proof no matter how many times players complain. Vega is just a young man with too much time in college, if he is still in it, and he enjoys his game play here on UO Second Age. I kinda wonder what will happen in a year from now to this place. Hmm.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

vegas peen is tiny

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Naughtington »

The shard is dying because he is killing it.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

This is quite amusing.

When things were prosperous, there were a dozen "Vegas" roaming around that were JUST AS adept at getting under people's crawls.

If there is cheating going on, provide evidence to the staff. If you feel you are being overly harassed, send evidence to staff. If your precious sales threads are being hijacked - send notice to staff how this negatively affects your UOSA experience. But I gotta say, 3-4 years ago I was seeing the term n***** being flung around three dozen times on a bad night at the graveyard. No one cared! Why? Because we all didn't have this overwhelming pixel envy driving our every action in-game.

No individual is keeping people from collecting pixels and swinging halberds. These tears are quite amusing.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Let's be honest with ourselves here. Vintirex is the true enemy of the shard, not Vegerz,
^

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Why feed the glutton? C'mon guys.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Downs

Post by Downs »

Vega is my greatest tale of adventure ever! You're welcome UOSA.

PWNED

/thread
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Vega is hemperor.

//thread
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

GuardianKnight wrote:Vega is hemperor.

//thread
this is the second worst post right next to anything malakait posts

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Budner wrote: Vega = best IDOC'er ever.
I find this offensive, Budner if I ever see you in game, which I dont believe i ever have. We will have words.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Happy Gilmore wrote:
Budner wrote: Vega = best IDOC'er ever.
I find this offensive, Budner if I ever see you in game, which I dont believe i ever have. We will have words.

Yes, Budner is forgeting that Vega doesnt do shit but have all his pawns run the map/time houses while Vega collects all the good lewts when the time comes.

Vega is by far the worst idocer. Without his pawns/crew whatever you wanna call them he is nothing.

///////////////////thread.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs