UOSA Donor!!

Re: Free stuff, round 2

Post by Abyz »

Only Vega cares, duh.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Jay

Post by Jay »

TI_Smithy wrote:Just delete it, the world has enough crap.
this. stop being such a fag

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Seeth wrote:Maybe I didn't really explain myself that well. I don't want to keep any of my items or properties and I don't care about recognition or fame. This is about two things. It's about giving folks a reason to log on and do something at my expense while also providing an opportunity to newer players/returning vets to get a leg up with some free loot/housing. I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do already. It's fairly similar to what Kasper said. Worst case scenario, only Vega shows up. No offense Vega. :P
If you are serious about it (you can see how one could get the opposite impression when you call them lamers and say 98% of them are inactive hoarders...) then you'll probably want to consider a few things:

- 3 or 4 day announcement ahead of time gives "newer players/returning vets" a chance to hear/read about it. Deciding to drop a tower one day and announcing it only attracts swarms of idoc teams / pk lurkers snatching up your loot and adding it to their endless stockpiles.
- you will have to accept the fact that no matter what you do, you probably won't give people a specific reason to log on other than they were already planning to log on anyway for numerous reasons that have nothing to do with a few free pixels
- new players aren't going to get much of any (if any) free loot and or housing no matter how you set it up. Unless the loot isn't worth much, and then well...it isn't worth much...so whats the point?

Not too many solid solutions. Which is why real wizardry wisdom says to just go silently into the night and let Sosaria sort it out. But since you seem to really be sincere about helping these "lamers" that you are bored with :roll: ...you could possibly:
-Do a little at a time each day for a set amount of days. Might get people a reason to come back the next day for some ganking/looting fun. And one swarm of certain people have less of a chance to get all the pixels.
-Find some genuine newbies ingame! There are a few scurrying about the towns and lesser dungeons. Do some leg work and go help a specific newbie.
-Hold tournaments with your pixels as the prize

Good luck.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

New trend alert! Caring about the server you play makes you lame!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Seeth

Post by Seeth »