few questions from a newbie

Topics related to Second Age
Narcu

few questions from a newbie

Post by Narcu »

Been following a guide for a bard past two days has been going well :) once I have the right skills where is a good spot to farm and how should I get there bare in mind this is my first ever UO experience also if there is a friendly guild just for chatting and helping each other out I'd love to join if possible. I have also noticed running around allot the game will freeze for a few seconds 2 at the most then will be fine is this just the game loading the world? Thanks for replys

-Narcu

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: few questions from a newbie

Post by Abyz »

Welcome!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

JessieKJepsen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JessieKJepsen »

Welcome! I am happy to see you are following the guides and getting ready to venture out and do some farming :D

LAW guild does quite a bit of chatting, and farming quite often ;) a good group of mature players for the most part helping each other out and other players in need :)

Also the guild NEW is another one young players to the server find aid in getting to know the server and doing group activities as well :)

T2A is a great place to do some farming :)

Cyclops Valley, Terathan Keep, and Ophidians in the Desert north of the town of Papua are all good farming places :)

http://uo.stratics.com/content/t2a/t2aplaces.shtml

Welcome to UOSA! Don't let the abundance of griefers get you down once you venture out, they are all over and in need of hugs ;)

~Jessica

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

JessieKJepsen wrote:Welcome! I am happy to see you are following the guides and getting ready to venture out and do some farming :D

LAW guild does quite a bit of chatting, and farming quite often ;) a good group of mature players for the most part helping each other out and other players in need :)

Also the guild NEW is another one young players to the server find aid in getting to know the server and doing group activities as well :)

Cyclops Valley, Terathan Keep, and Ophidians in the Desert north of the town of Papua are all good farming places :)

Welcome to UOSA! Don't let the abundance of griefers get you down once you venture out, they are all over and in need of hugs ;)

~Jessica
I have a house to transfer to you, just hand me the deeds first.

Narcu

Post by Narcu »

BananaKush wrote:
JessieKJepsen wrote:Welcome! I am happy to see you are following the guides and getting ready to venture out and do some farming :D

~Jessica
I have a house to transfer to you, just hand me the deeds first.
Is this to me or to jessie?

JessieKJepsen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JessieKJepsen »

idk.. good question ;)