Tired of buying weapon lots? Pick a weapon type!

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Tired of buying weapon lots? Pick a weapon type!

Post by Capitalist »

Basically, I have always seen these weapon lots with 90% antithesis purposes and would like to eliminate that. No more random pitchforks and pickaxes in your lots.

General principle: Pick a weapon class, weapon type, tactic mods, and damage mods that you desire.

For example:

Fencing, kryss, 20, vanquishing.

The only things that are simply not for sale out of my vaults through this service are halberds, 25 vanquishing weapons, and charged weapons.

Once you've listed what kind of weapon that you would like to purchase, I will list a price that I'd take for your desired weapon. If agreed, I'll let that price run 24 hours and make bidding available. If no bids above yours are submitted, it will be your weapon at that price. I will also update this main thread with some obnoxious colored text to demonstrate a live sale. Once that sale is over, that weapon will be removed.

Do not PM me about this if you're looking to purchase, this is public only.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elph

Re: Tired of buying weapon lots? Pick a weapon type!

Post by Elph »

I'll buy a ton of power/vanq katanas. Let me know how many you have.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

10x +0 vanquishing katanas

22x +0 power katanas

8k per vanquishing katana
4k per power katana
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Elph

Post by Elph »

Capitalist wrote:10x +0 vanquishing katanas

22x +0 power katanas

8k per vanquishing katana
4k per power katana
You got to be out of your mind. This is not how you run a business. I thought you were serious until you gave us the valuation of your goods. You think your power katanas are worth 4k? How did you come up with that number?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

^