Greatest Shard Ever

Topics related to Second Age
Vegita_LS
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Greatest Shard Ever

Post by Vegita_LS »

I went on youtube to show my 9 year old brother what a real video game was since all the new stuff they make just isnt the same. (wow I sound old, but if you played UO in T2A, theres a good chance you're in your 30's or late 20's lol). I saw a pvp video from this shard. I didnt think these things would still be around.

I played some of the "Pre UoR" and Pre AoS servers but this seems like a page from the tank mage days? a real tank mage...

Wanted to say major props to the founder(s) of this place. The way you described what this shard is about spoke closely to my heart, and you totally get what the golden days of UO PvP were all about.

Is there anyone from LS that plays here by chance?
I saw someone named Vader on the youtube video I saw, wondering if thats the same Vader from LS?

abercoby

Re: Greatest Shard Ever

Post by abercoby »

Welcome, this place is the REAL old thing. Good selection you made there. I was in Europa in OSI.
Rock hard, ride free

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

if youre interested in learning how to pvp hmu i got you

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

LS here.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

LS for life!
Or atleast till trammel arrived.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

Vegita_LS wrote: Is there anyone from LS that plays here by chance?
I saw someone named Vader on the youtube video I saw, wondering if thats the same Vader from LS?

There is a few. Roadkill is here, under another name now. :-P

Blaine the Gypsy owns a version of PAWS around the Spirituality Shrine. A Tower and 4-5 smalls. Dead for the last 6 months.

There is an LS era-accurate UBB Stone over the bridge from the west bank in the Smithy Shop.

I maintain a Skara Brae Rangers small and Stone behind the Rangers Guildhall, mainland Skara.
Me formerly of SBR / WE.

Corwin of Amber was here for a few months in '09, just before I started. That according to some forum posts.

Erm...that's all I got off the top of my head.
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Formerly known as RoadKill, played 1997-2002. I was in the Dread Lord Society, Gods of Britannia, and was the guild leader for the Legion of Chaos during that time.

Diamond Dog, aka Account Blocked, is currently playing here. There are definitely others who are here from time to time from the earlier days of UO. A lot of people play in waves or seasonally.

Welcome to UOSA :)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Vegita_LS
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vegita_LS »

Roadkill I knew you for sure. I don't think very well but we definitely interacted sorry it was so many years ago. I think you were really good friends with a good friend of mine.

Dont suppose Rude Dog or Reefer Madness ever made their way on here?

Thanks for the welcome back!

My fellow LS players, do you mind saying your characters names or sending them to me in a PM?

I played as Nihilistic and The Rock from 97-99 then Vegita and Shadow Knight from 99-01ish. Memory is a bit fuzzy. Was in DnV (Rude Dog/Ben Dovers guild) and OnC in my final days. Hanzou was my rl friend who played as well if any of you knew him.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Vegita_LS wrote:Roadkill I knew you for sure. I don't think very well but we definitely interacted sorry it was so many years ago. I think you were really good friends with a good friend of mine.

Dont suppose Rude Dog or Reefer Madness ever made their way on here?

Thanks for the welcome back!

My fellow LS players, do you mind saying your characters names or sending them to me in a PM?

I played as Nihilistic and The Rock from 97-99 then Vegita and Shadow Knight from 99-01ish. Memory is a bit fuzzy. Was in DnV (Rude Dog/Ben Dovers guild) and OnC in my final days. Hanzou was my rl friend who played as well if any of you knew him.
I'm not sure if Rude Dog played here. I know I played with him on a few free shards awhile back though. My characters were RoadKill, RoadKillian, Poisoner Bob, Princess Fudge, and Jhovall during 1997-2002 on LS.

Here's a nice picture from the DNV house before we raided EE's town one day. Maybe you're in it!
DNV SUCK.jpg
DNV SUCK.jpg (46 KiB) Viewed 2641 times
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

LS player here, I was in OBD - Order of the Belligerent Drunks. I had a blast playing with those folks, they were a great bunch. Our GM was Cain. I played on Wychethyl (hybrid then heal mage) and ran with Shamus, Bloodlust, Lucas Neo, Fitz. I had an L-Shape at the bottom of Rat Valley (we called it Orc Valley back then if memory serves)

Vegita_LS
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vegita_LS »

hmm nope im not in that one. But I recognize plaps' character lmao. and I remember that L shaped. lots of dueling in front of that place. I still remember the day rude dog dropped wrestling for anatomy when the dmg bonus came in and he dueled BC and got lumberjack axed, flawless victory. funny as $hit. I miss that guy, funniest dude ever. He would drink southern comfort every night and had the funniest way of pronouncing vas ort flam, like clint eastwood out of a western.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Vegita_LS wrote:He would drink southern comfort every night and had the funniest way of pronouncing vas ort flam, like clint eastwood out of a western.
I had the honor of being in Roger Wilco with him a few evenings. Him, along with RePo and Ashram Vaneye were some of my favorite people to chat with outside of my own guildmates.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Roadkill did you play Shadowbane at all?
There was a nation when Shadowbane first started called Legion of Chaos. I was in it, and it was an elite pvp nation.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Menkaure wrote:Roadkill did you play Shadowbane at all?
There was a nation when Shadowbane first started called Legion of Chaos. I was in it, and it was an elite pvp nation.
I played Shadowbane for my 31 day free trial. I can't recall the server I was on, I just know I made a Shadow/Mage Assassin (forgive my inability to remember :) ) - got to level 57, liked the game, but the duping was insane at that point so I ended up getting turned away.

There's a good chance a RL buddy of mine made Legion of Chaos there, he was really into Shadowbane and a co-founder of the guild in 1997 on Lake Superior. He may have gone by the name of Valk, Valkeria, Ruthless, Treason, or he may have had a different character on Shadowbane, not too sure.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.