Recruiting for new pVp guild! **New players check it out! **

Topics related to Second Age
S.H.

Recruiting for new pVp guild! **New players check it out! **

Post by S.H. »

License to Kill (LtK) is now recruiting... newbees!

Hello everyone!
I'm trying to try something new to mix up the pvp scene a little bit! The pvp on this shard is very fun. Lately, the pvp scene has consisted of three guilds, TG, CoS, N-C, and PP(Pkers/Reds). With that being said, it gets boring to log on and fight the same people every day/night. I'm not sure about all of you, but it would be a lot nicer to see 6-10 groups of 2-4 players instead of 2-4 guilds with 6-10 players. So, it's time to mix it up!

I made a new warring(orange) guild today to start this! Each month, I will recruit 5 new players(with at least a 5x skill char) that are interested in learning and being a part of the pvp scene. So they will get a chance to see what it is like to be orange! No more blue ganking at gy guys! At first, I was weary into stepping into the warring scene, but ever since I have done it, it's been a fun experience! Each of these 5 players will get a month of being in this guild and getting involved in group fights and learn teamwork. I only want to keep it at 5 max for the time being to avoid ganks. If I recruit 30 people, I don't want to see TG not come out of their houses! I am doing this to create more action, not drawing it away. I will keep each player in this guild for a month(I believe that is a good amount of time to learn the basics of pvp and to get some practice in). After a month is up, you are encouraged to go start your own guilds or join other pvp guilds!

With all of this being said, there are also some points that I do want to make clear to those interested.... honest points.
1.) You WILL die, it is inevitable.
2.) You might get your mount killed
3.) You might get res killed
4.) You might get ganked
5.) You will probably see more trash talk as well.

All of this is part of the pvp scene. It is a LOT of fun though... don't get discouraged by any of those points I have mentioned above. Use it to fuel your wanting to learn! If I can do it, any of you can!

I am not the best pvper on this shard, not even close. But I can teach you what I know and the basics. And we can have fun with it. Pm me here or in irc as Owned_By_A_Girl with any questions on joining or helping out! ... Pvp is fun!

If you want to watch some videos to get a gist of the pvp scene, try these channels on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHwXjX ... BFQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWFMQE ... zoQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWdhMB ... uJQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtdijFGVdLM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfrIY ... HWw/videos

-OBAG/Owned_By_A_Girl
Last edited by S.H. on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Re: Recruiting for new pVp guild! **New players check it out

Post by Capitalist »

PP has done more PvP than all of those guilds in the last year.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I'm going to post on every thread until I catch Vega.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Great idea, I would encourage people to try this out it would be great to see more people on the field daily.

Capitalist wrote:PP has done more PvP than all of those guilds in the last year.
You're not a pvper, everyone knows this who actually does pvp.
S.H. wrote:I made a new warring(orange) guild -OBAG/Owned_By_A_Girl
Orange is a color you should try Vega before mentioning anything about pvp, I know it wouldn't allow you to bank sit in a proper manner the way you prefer UO. But it would be nice if you and your guild PP actually went orange and showed up to fight instead of hugging the gzone. Again please war, for the sake of the server
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

:>
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Bloom

Post by Bloom »

Great idea.

Bloom

Post by Bloom »

Great idea.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Let us know if you need any help.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Still Standing wrote:Great idea, I would encourage people to try this out it would be great to see more people on the field daily.

Capitalist wrote:PP has done more PvP than all of those guilds in the last year.
You're not a pvper, everyone knows this who actually does pvp.
S.H. wrote:I made a new warring(orange) guild -OBAG/Owned_By_A_Girl
Orange is a color you should try Vega before mentioning anything about pvp, I know it wouldn't allow you to bank sit in a proper manner the way you prefer UO. But it would be nice if you and your guild PP actually went orange and showed up to fight instead of hugging the gzone. Again please war, for the sake of the server
Still dodging fights for deeds big guy?

Real men have 1,000+ counts.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Take it to TT and stop derailing peoples threads, especially someone who is trying to bring pvp here and help and be active, not to mention be Orange
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Still Standing wrote:I'm going to talk trash and then tell you to take your rebuttals to trash talk because I use logic, like men do.
+1!