Summer is coming...

Topics related to Second Age
Onslaught-

Summer is coming...

Post by Onslaught- »

Doesn't have the same ring, but something has been happening over the last few weeks which has caused the population to steadily grow! If you've been giving any thought about returning to your nostalgic addiction, now would be a good time!

I've been back for about three weeks now and each day more and more PvP happens @ graveyard and random dungeons!

Seeth

Re: Summer is coming...

Post by Seeth »

I saw pks for the first time in a at least a week last night. Never been so excited to have someone trying to kill my tamer.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

lol. The ice dungeon was raided last night by 3 or 4 days and they killed everybody, it was great.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Yeah I've seen a higher-than-usual number of PKs in Shame today ....

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

[14:55] <Jamison-TG> yet you're just some miserable fuck who has nothing better to do each day

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

There was like 20 people at they GY last night. Shout out to N-C for smacking us around.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Afroshacks

Post by Afroshacks »

Funny how that works. You'd think UO would be a winter sport given everyone's locked up. But summer still reins supreme when all the brats get out of school and want to try and reclaim their glory.
On that note, cooooome on summer!
The older the Bull, the Stiffer the horn...

IRC: Afroshacks

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Afroshacks wrote:Funny how that works. You'd think UO would be a winter sport given everyone's locked up. But summer still reins supreme when all the brats get out of school and want to try and reclaim their glory.
Its because that pale white skin is extra susceptible to that hot summer sun.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Ill Gates wrote:There was like 20 people at they GY last night. Shout out to N-C for smacking us around.
If cos is really back Skype me when there's pvp and if there's no mine or bane action in sbemu ill hop in
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Lol, u gotta sign into skype to get skyped.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Menkaure wrote:
Ill Gates wrote:There was like 20 people at they GY last night. Shout out to N-C for smacking us around.
If cos is really back Skype me when there's pvp and if there's no mine or bane action in sbemu ill hop in
What Ill Gates said, also I will skype you under the condition we video chat only.

My camera is mounted under my desk for your viewing pleasure.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

If someone skypes me ill get it on my phone..... Sometimes
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

farnk

Post by farnk »

Hicha wrote:
Afroshacks wrote:Funny how that works. You'd think UO would be a winter sport given everyone's locked up. But summer still reins supreme when all the brats get out of school and want to try and reclaim their glory.
Its because that pale white skin is extra susceptible to that hot summer sun.
Rofl

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Oh great another summer of getting my ass kicked by a bunch of teenagers.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Budner wrote:Oh great another summer of getting my ass kicked by a bunch of teenagers.
Rofl x2

But to be fair, the only teenagers I know that pvp are pak man, notorious and esco. the majority of player ages that I know is more around the 25ish-30yr area.