Help Needed

Topics related to Second Age
sean52711

Help Needed

Post by sean52711 »

This may not be the right forum, but I am searching for players willing to play with.
I used to play with my girlfriend only so I never really established a solid group of people to play with.
I also haven't played in a few months, and I got a new computer, so I'm just now downloading again.
Although I'm not a newb I still have a lot to learn about playstyles/etc, so a mentor would be much appreciated. I read the wiki and all that, but I learn easier with communication.

Please reply or PM. And thank you in advance to whoever responds!
ImageImageImage

Capitalist

Re: Help Needed

Post by Capitalist »

I'll always be willing to give people information in IRC. Others do too, there's your mentor.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

sean52711

Post by sean52711 »

Capitalist wrote:I'll always be willing to give people information in IRC. Others do too, there's your mentor.
What exactly is IRC in regards to ultima? new to the forums
ImageImageImage

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

IRC was the original way to share warez. It's a communication network primarily. About half of the server leaves IRC on 24/7 to read chat, PM each other, or talk in chat.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

click the link labeled IRC at the top of this page
irc axejunkie