Bring them back, please.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: bring em back

Post by Menkaure »

Well said Boomland.

Although Kaivan is still the Yoko Ono of UOSA.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Gork

Post by Gork »

Abyz wrote:Bring them back, please.
^

Brules

Post by Brules »

Sorry I don't own a keep.

And I was refering to the subject of this thread being DOA.

Pro

Post by Pro »

Menkaure wrote:
Kaivan is still the Yoko Ono of UOSA.

olololol

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

inkognito wrote:The "put this in the game or your shard will die" looks like the crazy ragged shmuck on the street yelling to traffic that the world is going to end. .... But you think anyone stops and listens to the premise of his unfounded logic?
Indeed. Thanks inkognito.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

We could revert to the events Nevermore were hosting after ae's shut down. GM's host an event that can be ruined by players or similar. But give out trophies or something, and make me Gamemaster!
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Derrick wrote:
inkognito wrote:The "put this in the game or your shard will die" looks like the crazy ragged shmuck on the street yelling to traffic that the world is going to end. .... But you think anyone stops and listens to the premise of his unfounded logic?
Aw come on now no one is saying "do this or shard will die." Well maybe some are. But the majority of us are just trying to tell you that obviously the shards had a major decline in population, so, why not try to spark it again by bringing something back that was incredibly popular and got the player base to interact daily with each other instead of bank sitting?
I just don't get it and maybe never will.
But a once a week ctf or double Dom would probably do wonders for this place.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

We are not crazy people on the street talking about the world is ending, we are actavist's in trying to improve the shards quality of play. bring em back !

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Derrick wrote:
Your poor analogy only works if said ragged shmuck is indeed crazy and not telling the truth... But if shortly after his speech a plague sweeps everyone away, then this shmuck all of the sudden becomes a prophet. I stand by the prophet in UOSAs case.

We all like the staff and appreciate all the work... But the proof is in the pudding.

I love UOSA, but I'm personally gettin close to the end of my fun rope. Pvping the same people 4-5 people with no hope in sight is a major uphill battle for me.
In the end it's Derrick and the staffs decision. Maybe UOSA just has nothing else to offer a robust pvp community.

Stay on this path, and you'll be able to proudly say you stood up for the unattainable goal of era accuracy. You guys can spawn the same silver dropping mobs in different skins for years to come. 20-30 players will attend if you're lucky, and the world will move on.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Abyz, that's a lot of words just to say "Yeah, I'm that guy."
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

I'm glad you were able to figure it out.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

-
Last edited by Notorious on Tue May 13, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Abyz wrote:
Derrick wrote:
Your poor analogy only works if said ragged shmuck is indeed crazy and not telling the truth... But if shortly after his speech a plague sweeps everyone away, then this shmuck all of the sudden becomes a prophet. I stand by the prophet in UOSAs case.
It wasn't the best analogy but you might've missed the point nonetheless. It's what came to mind when I see the same posts over and over again with no substance. The ragged street bum can be God incarnate, but the execution in which he chooses to present his idea is ineffective and annoying at best. It's empty and doesn't really suggest anything realistic at this point.

Don't get me wrong; there are a lot of goal/solution oriented posts, but mostly I see the same 3-4 word post of that particular poster trying to remind themselves they are bored of the pvp scene and armegeddon is coming.

We should get back to discussing how to correct the failures the auto events presented and stop trying to Donnie Darko away any new players (or returning players) who happen to be browsing the forums for the first time.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

The only constructive posts I've seen are from players. So... until I see otherwise, the chant continues:

BRING EM BACK!