Started playing again, housing questions

Topics related to Second Age
Litephase

Started playing again, housing questions

Post by Litephase »

I played here years ago, started playing again, still have enough money for a 2 story house, hoping eventually to get a tower... but I went running around the server, and I don't see any spots for anything other than a 1 room house... pretty depressing. There's only like 150 people online but there's a gazillion houses. What does someone have to do to get a tower on this server now?

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Started playing again, housing questions

Post by inkognito »

If you login on your original forum name from years ago and send me a pm, I'll give you a free two story home.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Seeth

Post by Seeth »

I too just started playing again after about a 10 month break. There still seems to be a ton of houses everywhere, but unless I've just been lucky, it seems like a lot more people are letting their houses drop and far less people are idocing than were a year ago. In just a week or so of playing again, I've seen two 2 story spots wide open from fallen houses that nobody was camping. Just takes a little searching and a little patience. A tower on the other hand, it'd likely be quicker just to buy one off someone since housing prices appear to be very low now.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

What Seeth said seems pretty accurate to me.

viewforum.php?f=72

This link is to the housing trade forum. Lots of players in refresh mode at the moment. However, due to everyone already having houses and no one buying, house prices have dropped dramatically. You can probably get a Tower for deed+small (11 months ago it was 3-4x Tower deed).
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Some folks are selling 2-storey houses for just the cost of the deed. Look at the housing forum regularly and you'll find some great deals.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Welcome back fellas!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Sent a few pms. Willing to front people coinage if they can find a house of their liking on the forums.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation