How's that yew fort activity ?

Topics related to Second Age
Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: How's that yew fort activity ?

Post by Budner »

Vishakt wrote:Honestly I didn't know we'd requested a no-count zone, and even if we had a year or so ago it wasn't why we died off in the end. Velg had been gone quite a while before Menkaure briefly joined us. (Velg kickstarted our 2nd run, we had come and died off once before). Months later as Dumluk and I were trying to jump start things again Menkaure donated money and items so we could throw 20K bounties on us to bring humies to the Yew Fort. Guys who died to us two at the lich ruins at that time probably noticed we used ghouls touch bows a lot. We killed a ton of humies but frankly other than one small blip it wasn't working at all to get activity up. Menk finally rolled an orc and was ... very energetic. I felt like we let him down but that's just how it went.

Despite this thread the no-count zone wasn't why we died. I liked UOSA a lot, but where the clan went to is good for us as there are other orcs there to help bolster orc numbers. My huts on UOSA all fell about a month ago so if you need small hut spots check northwest of the fort by the tower that those guys who never play will never let fall.

Now Bloodrock clan, I was in that between Shadowclan runs, and we died because the fort was destroyed. Seemed like a hell of an idea at the time, and the event where it burned ...sort of "real time" was epic even with it being like 65 humies with dragons against 8 of us. It was just supposed to get recreated and never did, and I don't know, maybe morale suffered. No idea really but that seemed to be the catalyst for our demise.

Okay, class dismissed. I just wanted to set the record straight. We knew the rules here and we handled counts just fine while here...at least that is my perception. Shadowclan enjoyed its time(s) on UOSA.
Ummm could you please stay in character and translate this into orcish thanks.