EVENT CENTER

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

BiGGiE

EVENT CENTER

Post by BiGGiE »

Looking to buy a Tower as close to town as I can get...
Will be used for running LOTS of events.

Happy Gilmore

Re: EVENT CENTER

Post by Happy Gilmore »

With the power of recall not sure why a tower close to town is needed, However I do have great Tower with Low to Zero Spawn to cut down lag for your events. It is on coast for a "fish from the wing event". Its also close to the NEW guild town for a "bash a noob event"

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=58239

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

IMO and it's always a great one. $$$ guild has never been seen at least by me in the 2 1/2 years I've been here. Their moonglow tower with dock/tent would be an awesome event tower.

This being said, who is in control of that real estate and are u willing to make a comeback. *warriors come out to pla-yyyy*

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

Happy Gilmore wrote:With the power of recall not sure why a tower close to town is needed
because no matter how big you make the words "no gates will be provided, make prior arrangement"
some people just dont get it...but then again, i guess thats their problem.

oh well, doesnt hurt to see whats out there, already have a nice arena just a little jog from E Brit.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Vega/Delo wrote:IMO and it's always a great one. $$$ guild has never been seen at least by me in the 2 1/2 years I've been here. Their moonglow tower with dock/tent would be an awesome event tower.

This being said, who is in control of that real estate and are u willing to make a comeback. *warriors come out to pla-yyyy*
I talked to the owner a little over a month ago. The rune library tower will never be sold. I was looking to buy their other tower on the upper part of the island.
He also told me the vendor tent was a lot of headache for player and staff to maintain so that's probably wasted pixels till the end of days.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Ish

Post by Ish »

Im selling my tower + small 1 screen from trinny moongate and guardzone, only houses on screen. For 1.5. Let me know.

PS - Its not jungle or anything but an occasional orc or ettin spawns + a patio fits in the same spot but guess you wouldnt want that for an event tower.

Return to “Housing”