Thanks for the memories!

Topics related to Second Age
The oOo

Thanks for the memories!

Post by The oOo »

Well the time has come...the race to see which would stay up longer...my interest here in refreshing or my houses falling is over and the houses won! :D

The two-story fell sometime last week...thoroughly disappointed to see one of the Old Guard's name on the replacement rather than some newbie's...oh well, sorta why it dropped anyways...could care less that it actually fell...which surprised me considering how hard I worked to get it...Bigsby...just give it to a new player please...it will do your soul some good :lol:

oOo Tower...oOo Mining small and the 4 side-by-side smalls comprising oOo Estates on the Water wont be long if they havent dropped already...didn't bother to check...

To all you newbies out there...I paid for none of those houses...I acquired each one with simple determination and hard work, mostly alone and usually with one account.

It CAN be done...have faith!!

I would have rather transferred them all to some newbie, or several!! but the odds that it would be some vet's greedy re-roll char is just not worth it...

If anyone is interested in acquiring my resupply business or the macros & spreadsheet I used to figure and assemble them, I would be willing to pass this along as it was a very lucrative setup and I am sure there is still demand, I just never had the time to really serve the shard and realize its full potential.

To those I had dealings with, it was great playing with you all and it was a great experience to relive the old days once again with my girldfriend, if only for a few months...and to get to share the UO experience with my 2 boys and daughter, who were just babies back in the day, was awesome and we have all had a blast!!!

Nothing lasts forever

Later all!!

oOo
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo

smit9352

Re: Thanks for the memories!

Post by smit9352 »

The oOo wrote:Well the time has come...the race to see which would stay up longer...my interest here in refreshing or my houses falling is over and the houses won! :D

The two-story fell sometime last week...thoroughly disappointed to see one of the Old Guard's name on the replacement rather than some newbie's...oh well, sorta why it dropped anyways...could care less that it actually fell...which surprised me considering how hard I worked to get it...Bigsby...just give it to a new player please...it will do your soul some good :lol:

oOo Tower...oOo Mining small and the 4 side-by-side smalls comprising oOo Estates on the Water wont be long if they havent dropped already...didn't bother to check...

To all you newbies out there...I paid for none of those houses...I acquired each one with simple determination and hard work, mostly alone and usually with one account.

It CAN be done...have faith!!

I would have rather transferred them all to some newbie, or several!! but the odds that it would be some vet's greedy re-roll char is just not worth it...

If anyone is interested in acquiring my resupply business or the macros & spreadsheet I used to figure and assemble them, I would be willing to pass this along as it was a very lucrative setup and I am sure there is still demand, I just never had the time to really serve the shard and realize its full potential.

To those I had dealings with, it was great playing with you all and it was a great experience to relive the old days once again with my girldfriend, if only for a few months...and to get to share the UO experience with my 2 boys and daughter, who were just babies back in the day, was awesome and we have all had a blast!!!

Nothing lasts forever

Later all!!

oOo

Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

Sad to see you go oOo, You're a class act.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Sorry to hear you go. Goodbye.

My brothers in Dyx always spoke so very highly of you; and it speaks to their happiness with you and your service that they are the first two guys to reply to this post.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Did your tower fall yet?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

This guys one of the few truly honorable people that care about the server and not his measley self.
It really is a tough loss.
Good lock bud, if your ever interested in shadowbane pm me.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

You'll be back. People like you always come back :D

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Francois424 »

let's wish him a good vacation then :mrgreen:

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

lol...gd email notifications...ok ok...I really just wanted to say a quick g'bye 'n thankee' but you all had to go and get all mushy. :cry:

"...almost like gettin' out of prison...that sense of unbridled freedom, once again, subdued if only in some subtle way by the ones left behind...still doin time." -- The oOo
This quote is the sole property of, and shall not be duplicated in any manner without the express, written consent of oOo Enterprises and its Associates& Affiliates, Trademark. Vesper City, UOSA. \m/ "Long Live The oOo, Fuckers!" \m/

Seriously though, thanks for the kind words, it's been a privilege and honor to have earned your high regard in my time both in-game and here on the forums.

For the incredibly, inevitably era-accurate "you'll-be-back" crowd I'll leave you with this to ponder as you wile away your remaining time here on UOSA...

well...I had something witty and insightfully dickish to say about establishing community and all that but then I was like "ahhh fuck it" and deleted it on preview...sorry.

Later all!

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

gd PM email notification this time...

oh...the irony...I can't decide which is weighing heavier on my heart...the gutwrenching sincerity of heart-felt loss "a swallow" must be feeling to pm me and say "sorry to see you go"...sweet

or the staggering narcissistic and remorseless quest for avarice that compelled my dear, dear friend...so sorry so see me go, to follow up with [drumroll]

"Could you tell me where your tower is!"

*note the choice of punctuation used...thats cut n paste there baby!*

Yea...I'll be back...hold your breath dude...oh yea...right...without further ado...here is my tower location...enjoy!

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=55168