Vanq Weapons and +10 Power Hally!!

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Hadouken

Re: Vanq Weapons and +10 Power Hally!!

Post by Hadouken »

Papa Duck wrote:I had stated that the auction closed at 10 pm the last bid was for 31.5k.

So the winners are:
+20 Vanq Katana : CRockwell 31.5k
+20 Vanq Bardiche : Hadouken 17k
+15 Vanq Kryss : Protek 25k
+10 Power Hally : Capitalist 20k

I will Msg Winners a set up times to complete trades. Thanks for bidding all other weapons are off market now thanks

took 2 days to PM me and you showed up with the wrong weapon, you left to get the right one and i waited 20 minutes and you didn't return. Thx but you can keep the Bardiche.

Papa Duck

Post by Papa Duck »

Yes sorry it took two days to PM you Real life before ultima what can i say. The weapon mix up is very embarrassing and i honestly lost track of time searching my chests for the weapon i can no longer find for some reason so now i have to check bankboxes etc. Why you couldnt PM me instead of publicly complaining about how this unfortunately went down idk. In honesty I missed my selling time for the Katana looking for the damn Bardiche. Funny thing was I was going to give you the +15 for free for the inconvenience if this would've been properly handled but instead good day to you and sorry for the misfortune.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'll still take it for 15k.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

CRockwell

Post by CRockwell »

Everything went super smooth for me. Showed up when he said he would, traded cash for Katana, accepted and went on his way. Great seller. +1 Sorry some had a different experience...hey shite happens.

Hadouken

Post by Hadouken »

Sorry for posting it on the forums I was just upset about it, I know shit happens.

Papa Duck

Post by Papa Duck »

No problem. It was as I said completely my own fault. And as it turns out that I must've thrown the Bardiche into the trash thinking i put it in the chest (mytrash barrel stupidly lies next to my chests and sometimes i just drag and drop items instead of opening chests first.) Add to this my very IDOC i did here i found 3 pre patched potions and not knowing they were rare promptly threw them in a keg :lol: So yes I can understand your frustration at my unprofessional dealing. Also I didnt need to post my rant publicly either so once again sorry for the mishap and if i come across a duplicate or the actual weapon itself magically I will PM you and of course give you a discounted rate.