returning to the server.

Topics related to Second Age
Cstrat

returning to the server.

Post by Cstrat »

Been a while.. returning to play on this server after over a year or two. I was in some pirate guild at one point and some other one. No idea but anyway, I look forward to playing with and against everyone again.

Bixby Legbone

Re: returning to the server.

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Welcome back!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Pirate guild, PEE?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Cstrat

Post by Cstrat »

Capitalist wrote:Pirate guild, PEE?

I don't remember... when I quit they were in the process of getting some crazy dock built and stuff... like I said its been a long time.
I petitioned derrek to help me find my account information in game so I can play.. I tried earlier to figure it out but all it was doing was making accounts so I stopped so I wouldn't make a bunch of useless accounts.

Cstrat

Post by Cstrat »

Richard pryer still playing? =) he used to roll in a small group. I had a ton of fun pvping against and randomly with for short periods. He was a very good pvper

Lord Mammoth

Post by Lord Mammoth »

Cstrat wrote:
I petitioned derrek to help me find my account information in game so I can play.. I tried earlier to figure it out but all it was doing was making accounts so I stopped so I wouldn't make a bunch of useless accounts.

Message one of us in IRC. By one of us I am referring to myself, Kaivan, Boomland, or Anarcho and we will get you sorted.
Lord Mammoth

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Cstrat wrote:
I don't remember... when I quit they were in the process of getting some crazy dock built and stuff... like I said its been a long time.

Sounds like POD "Pirates of Darkwater" We had a massive dock built on Dragon Isle, then Kander flaked out and the guild shut down shortly after.

What was your pirates name?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Haven't seen the name Richard Pryor since like 2011
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

theyve seen a lil action lately

Cstrat

Post by Cstrat »

Rose wrote:
Cstrat wrote:

Sounds like POD "Pirates of Darkwater" We had a massive dock built on Dragon Isle, then Kander flaked out and the guild shut down shortly after.

What was your pirates name?
been so long I don't even remember... trying to get irc going so I can get my account back.. haven't used irc in years

Lord Mammoth

Post by Lord Mammoth »

I saw your message on IRC but was away, hopefully someone was able to assist you. If not try to reach me again.
Lord Mammoth