Patio Dagger Isle (SOLD)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Patio Dagger Isle (SOLD)

Post by a swallow »

Great location! Great for an idocer to throw your goods from outside to your patio! Price is starting off at
3x deed
b/o 4x deed

Ends 48 hours after s/b is posted and 24 hours after last bid. Good luck and Happy Bidding!
Attachments
patio.png
patio.png (56.79 KiB) Viewed 671 times
patio2.png
patio2.png (7.63 KiB) Viewed 671 times
Last edited by a swallow on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Re: Patio Dagger Isle

Post by Capitalist »

I never get anything wah wah wah
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Show your true colors bro, doesn't make me a rats ass. Your the one who has been complaining about me giving away idocs. No worries I will help you out by giving them all up, well only the ones i know im not going to make it to. Now thats helping out the community. Plz don't post on here if your not going to be bidding.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

Capitalist wrote:I never get anything wah wah wah
Typical, but I am sure he wants his cut anyway....
<Vega> cruising for a bruising with my fast ass![/size]
[00:01] <Jumbi> any other idiotic questions
[00:01] <Jumbi> no i cant tell your sex i am not a fortune teller!
[00:01] <Jumbi> leave me alone
[00:02] <Vega> rofl

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

SOLD +1

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I dunno how you idocers just idoc all the damn time. I tried it for awhile and was decently successful at it but damn it just got fucking boring really fast. Not to mention what it did to me physically as I stayed up all night and got up early trying to make my mark. If all I had to do was watch shit disappear I think I'd do something else with my life or find some other game to do if I had reached UO's "endgame". Maybe it's just me, probably is. Just a little rant here :)

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

So who's my neighbor?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Myrnae wrote:I dunno how you idocers just idoc all the damn time. I tried it for awhile and was decently successful at it but damn it just got fucking boring really fast. Not to mention what it did to me physically as I stayed up all night and got up early trying to make my mark. If all I had to do was watch shit disappear I think I'd do something else with my life or find some other game to do if I had reached UO's "endgame". Maybe it's just me, probably is. Just a little rant here :)
You had an awful team half the time, and solo'd the other half. IDOCing is boring, but with a good team of other vets you guys can pick and choose where you want to be and then just be at the big ones. My intake from IDOCing is only a little more than what I put into PvPing, so it's farming.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

IDOCing is for fat nerds with no real life.

They are the lowest of low.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

azheman wrote:IDOCing is for fat nerds with no real life.

They are the lowest of low.
Is this supposed to be ironic? I've seen you at every big IDOC that has ever gone down.

Return to “Housing”