Castle, Tower, Brick, Patio IDOC and various thoughts

Topics related to Second Age
Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Castle, Tower, Brick, Patio IDOC and various thoughts

Post by Budner »

Well then +1 for putting your money where your mouth is!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Aside from the nonsensical OP itself, I'd like to pinpoint one thing:

You're the reason we can't have nice things.

Yeah, 2 IDOC crews would have gotten 50% of the loot. Yeah, they would have inevitably got some cheap castles. But you know who else would have? You, the 4 unknown timers and whoever their friends are that were present, the NEW guild that was completely aware of it, and players who actually play the server. Congratulations on further aiding all imbalance of group #3, specifically the ones who don't play here and will never let any of that wealth go.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Vitiek

Post by Vitiek »

Sorry that my post angered you so much, that wasn't the intention. But I will continue to publicly post IDOCs as I see them in the hopes that other people may benefit from them. I believe it's worth the risk of them being refreshed to spread the knowledge around. If you want to disagree, that's entirely up to you, but you can do so without being hostile.

edit: I'm also a bit confused by your disdain for me making it public? Your first post here was thanking me to remind you to refresh them, now you're saying I'm to blame for them getting refreshed and people are losing out on loot/real estate? If you were the one who personally refreshed them either for yourself or for other people who don't play, why even bother refreshing them at all? It's a bit of a conundrum.

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

Vitiek wrote:Sorry that my post angered you so much, that wasn't the intention. But I will continue to publicly post IDOCs as I see them in the hopes that other people may benefit from them. I believe it's worth the risk of them being refreshed to spread the knowledge around. If you want to disagree, that's entirely up to you, but you can do so without being hostile.

edit: I'm also a bit confused by your disdain for me making it public? Your first post here was thanking me to remind you to refresh them, now you're saying I'm to blame for them getting refreshed and people are losing out on loot/real estate? If you were the one who personally refreshed them either for yourself or for other people who don't play, why even bother refreshing them at all? It's a bit of a conundrum.
youre bitching about not being able to place a larger houses, well 6 opportunities just showed up and you decided to tell everyone and now everyone has to wait for this guy to forget to refresh again. just stop trying to be mr nice guy because youre coming off as an asshole.

Vitiek

Post by Vitiek »

I'm not bitching at all. I don't think you read any of this thread. I really don't care if a select few people have a problem with publicly releasing IDOC information, because as much you might think, no one is entitled to it. If you, or anyone else, want to derail this as a personal attack thread, then I suggest you make a new one in the trash talk section :)

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

Vitiek wrote:I'm not bitching at all. I don't think you read any of this thread. I really don't care if a select few people have a problem with publicly releasing IDOC information, because as much you might think, no one is entitled to it. If you, or anyone else, want to derail this as a personal attack thread, then I suggest you make a new one in the trash talk section :)
no more bitching

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Sometimes making an IDOC public alerts the home owner that he should refresh. Sometimes. Not often I should think.

Sometimes making an IDOC public gives more people on the shard a chance to participate in an IDOC. In my experience, these are great times for the shard.

Meanwhile sometimes, maybe often, IDOC crews find and IDOC and successfully keep it quiet, reaping the rewards for themselves. Which is also fair.

I see balance here.

What I don't see is criticizing someone for publicizing an IDOC. It's his right, and doing so will often benefit the shard as a whole.

Pac

Post by Pac »

The rage that some exhibit over IDOCs being announced is reason enough to keep announcing them.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Grimoric wrote:Yea right, they will come back someday. I think that people that are defending the drop outs have a second agenda, like keep the house price up.
I dont sell houses, I dont care about house prices
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I don't mind the info, WG, Bixbys crew and Vegas crew are they ones hitting up all the Idocs. Share the wealth!! If they refresh it last min, its a chance they might forget in a few weeks to come and if they don't at least some ppl will get something. I know its not ez Idocing, most of them have reds!!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

I remember when I was new I ran the map and found quite a few idocs. Of course, most of them were smalls but sometimes good things came from them. I was happy with my finds and because of lack of pvp training I was overjoyed in taking the lootz with no competition. Im not sure how the idoc crews are nowadays but theirs always idocs that unfortunately decay away. For work reasons im not in the idoc game now but it is one of the best feelings in the game to time a house and watch it fall. I will say that im not in favor of snitching/posting idocs but that's my opinion.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

idoc rage

keep posting them

thanks in advance

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

This server has made Vega hostile. I blame aZheman.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket