BO - 3 deeds is easier.

Li Meiyang

Re: Moonglow Telescope Small

Post by Li Meiyang »

BO!

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

How did you ever place a house there? After the last one decayed, I tried for 1/2 an hour to fit one there. Must've just missed the sweet spot. I'm sure it wasn't just me either, that spot stood vacant a long time.

By the way, anyone know who got the house directly by the Telescope? I noticed it changed from a brick to stone. I will pay 4x deed for that one.

Roden

Post by Roden »

Li Meiyang wrote:How did you ever place a house there? After the last one decayed, I tried for 1/2 an hour to fit one there. Must've just missed the sweet spot. I'm sure it wasn't just me either, that spot stood vacant a long time.

By the way, anyone know who got the house directly by the Telescope? I noticed it changed from a brick to stone. I will pay 4x deed for that one.
Lol @ 4x deed. I'd pay twice that for that little beaut.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

This IDOC'd and my team didn't replace it. You're telling me that this had worth?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Roden wrote:
Li Meiyang wrote:How did you ever place a house there? After the last one decayed, I tried for 1/2 an hour to fit one there. Must've just missed the sweet spot. I'm sure it wasn't just me either, that spot stood vacant a long time.

Lol @ 4x deed. I'd pay twice that for that little beaut.
I just bought one arguable closer to the teleporteres for 3X deed. But hey, if it goes up for action, we can see who really wants it more :P

Five Finger

Post by Five Finger »

Li Meiyang wrote:BO!
Smooth transaction. Thanks.
Last edited by Five Finger on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roden

Post by Roden »

Capitalist wrote:This IDOC'd and my team didn't replace it. You're telling me that this had worth?
Eh, the one in the pic is not bad. Nothing great. The one right next to telescope in same area is cool though, if you own all of them increases a bit in value IMO.
Li Meiyang wrote:I just bought one arguable closer to the teleporteres for 3X deed. But hey, if it goes up for action, we can see who really wants it more :P
Ah I see, well welcome to the area! I live in North Moonglow near t2a teleporter, got a few houses up there. If you have an interest in telescope area I guess you will want it more :)

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Fast easy friendly trade with Five Fingers +1!

Return to “Housing”